whtractors24

new machine im picking up!

rexman72

that is one nice machine

Wishin4a416

You got a very nice machine there. Looks like it was well cared for!

thehorse

Was that a Mills Pa tractor?

stevebo

I believe he got it from a private sale. Newbie member here posted it for sale. 

oneroadkingman

looks like you just pulled it out of the showroom floor nice fine

fireman

I would have bet it would have taken at least a week but guess not. Jason I can't believe you listed it on Ebay already! Feel sorry for the new member you bought it from. Let this  be a lesson to anyone else who is selling something. Be careful WHO you sell to and please ask for advice on somethings value before you do so! It may be worth a lot more then you think.

• Like 3

papaglide

This story is kinda sad.

• Like 1

whtractors24

Fireman thanks for the input. I know the value of it.

Theroundhousernr

Wow ... it actually is on ebay. I thought you guys where just pulling his chain :ychain: . Oh well ,  I guess its better then getting parted out or something terrible like that. It is a nice machine, to rich for my blood. I'll stick with my 300 dollar 520H.

Kyle

AMC RULES

Interesting thread going here.   :popcorn: 

• Like 1

stevebo

All-

Please keep it on topic. 

jackhammer

Right place  - right time  -good for you jason.c

whtractors24

Thank you I think it may staying in my shop and add a little 551 next to it good pair...

Edited by jason.c
  • Like 1

fireman

Heard through the grapevine it's been sold  :deadhorse:

56flatbed

Too nice 2 mow.

dennist

This story is kinda sad.

I disagree, I think Jason bought a nice tractor at a nice price. If he did anything else with it, that's his choice.

I would have bet it would have taken at least a week but guess not. Jason I can't believe you listed it on Ebay already! Feel sorry for the new member you bought it from. Let this  be a lesson to anyone else who is selling something. Be careful WHO you sell to and please ask for advice on somethings value before you do so! It may be worth a lot more then you think.

I never hear this negative stuff posted toward others that find a great buy on a tractor. I have read in the past some of you not happy with him buying/selling, but you guys fueling the fire, then getting all wound up over it?

I guess you have a right to be upset that it was listed on eBay already, but what is the the appropriate time frame from a buy to a sell ....and who is the authority on this? If I can buy one today and have it sold yesterday that is fine with me, it's no one else's business. I believe Jason is over 18 and the seller also over 18. The business Jason works for makes money, why should he not be able to do the same.

I find it hard to believe that others on here would pay more then someone's asking price, let alone telling them the value and then paying them the actual value. I remember a post in '07 that an early member made on another site saying something like....."The guy I got it from just wanted to get this "old" tractor out of the garage (it's been garage kept since new too). So I kept my big mouth shut, loaded the trailer, handed him the cash and shook his hand then got out of there before he realized what he'd done. " Time and time again guys on here are complaining about finding tractors that are out there, but the owners think they are gold and too pricey. You can look right in the venders section here and see that they are bought to resell for a profit, I don't see the negative posts toward those guys. What's the big difference? Talk about taking the wind out of a guys sail.

Very nice tractor Jason..... The only comment here is I am jealous I didn't find it first, but then again so are others.

• Like 4

Sparky

I disagree, I think Jason bought a nice tractor at a nice price. If he did anything else with it, that's his choice.

PM sent....with the rest of the story (Paul Harvey style)

Mike......

whtractors24

Can we move on and delete this thread please its out of context now!

whtractors24

Can this thread be deleted please.

Sparky

Can this thread be deleted please.

Nope, you made your bed now lie in it.

It will be locked tho.

Mike......

• Like 3