Sign in to follow this  
Hammerhead

Hammerhead at it again!

Hammerhead

Well as some of you might know I collect a ton of Wheel Horse tractors. But what ya may not know is I also have a huge collection of vintage WH paper work to go with my machines! I recently found a nice stash of vintage WH Brochures on Ebay and made a deal with the seller. Some eagle eyed Redsquare members probably saw them listed a couple of weeks ago, since they had 3 or 4 Watchers on the auctions. They ran one session and didn't sell and were quite pricey. After the auctions ended I contacted the seller to see if I could make a deal on them. He said he would relist them with a Buy It Now price and Make An Offer section as well. So I made him a couple of good offers and he accepted them both! They were the most I have ever paid for a couple of peices of paper but I figured they would go well with my other ultra rare WH paperwork! So with that said, take a look at these 2 rare as hens teeth Brochure's from 1955!! I figured Michael Martino probably has one like the RJ25 Brochure with the Prototype RJ25 on it,(check it out Vin!) since his book Straight From The Horse's Mouth has one on the front cover! I have never seen one like this before in all of my 28 years of hoarding WH stuff! I have never seen one like the Walk Away 2 wheeled Horse Brochure either! Both of these are in mint condition and looking great! I put this stuff along side of some of my other 1955 Brochures just for a photo op. The RJ25 Brochure matches nicely with the RS83 Brochure. What a find! Best scarf of the year so far! What do you guys think of this stuff? Click on the pics for a close up view. Thanks...Hammerhead

036_zps32f29450.jpg039_zpsbe85db7d.jpg031_zps882940ae.jpg030_zpsf1b16d69.jpg027_zps0c5ea0fa.jpg034_zps7ae35d0c.jpg035_zps3db06c97.jpg

Edited by Hammerhead
  • Like 5

neil

I saw that lot for sale , & OMG i wished id bid on it . still,  im glad it has gone to a good collector .

great haul

Find of the year so far i thinks.

I hate you :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :flags-wavegreatbritain:  :angry-banghead:  :angry-banghead:

AMC RULES

Gorgeous :wh: stuff.  :bow-blue: 

Ken B

Nice snag! Its just as much fun collecting all the little Wheel Horse trinkets and literature as it is the tractors. (they also take up less room)

VinsRJ

Very nice score!.... and yes I am eating my own heart out, LOL! Now if we could just get my tractor and your brochure together for a pic...

danjmah

Congrats! I love vintage brochures/catalogs.  

Edited by danjmah

JC 1965

Great find !!      :thumbs2:   Looks like you found buried treasure.

speedyleedy

Like i always say you the man HAMMERHEAD ! :bow-blue: