Sign in to follow this  
Pollack Pete

Some Real Temp Extremes

Pollack Pete

Day before yesterday,I ran my 416H with 2 stage blower to clean up some snow behind my shop that slid off the tin roof.It was 52 degrees that day.No jacket required.Nice tee shirt weather.Yesterday and last night we got rain,freezing rain,then 4 or 5 inches of snow on top of everything.Ran the 416H this morning.Only difference.........15 degrees today.Had to wear a lot more than a tee shirt.So much for that so-called global warming.Come on Spring.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Just hope it doesn't go from below freezing to above sweltering overnight.

brandonozz

Freezing rain and snow with thunder and lightning last week.  Sweating (with a little work involved) in the afternoons this week at 80 degrees.  The heat .....it's coming!

Three years ago we had one period here near Tulsa where the temps were recorded at a 100 degree swing in a 36 hour period.  It was 28 below one night and about 80 degrees in the afternoon about 36 hours later.

• Like 1

Coadster32

Freezing rain and snow with thunder and lightning last week.  Sweating (with a little work involved) in the afternoons this week at 80 degrees.  The heat .....it's coming!

Three years ago we had one period here near Tulsa where the temps were recorded at a 100 degree swing in a 36 hour period.  It was 28 below one night and about 80 degrees in the afternoon about 36 hours later.

:omg:

AMC RULES

The later we go into the season, the more likely it'll happen again this year.  :angry-extinguishflame: 

Shuboxlover

Just your typical day in Nebraska!!!

:handgestures-thumbupright::icecream: