Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

418-A

CHARGER9AUTO

I will set up my 418-A for snow removal work this winter I've don't have the tractor yet . :banghead: Ben ....... > :horseplay: :horseplay:

jusjeepn

Good luck with that... :banghead: . I'm gonna use the 312-8 parked in my neighbors garage ( as long as he's not home) :USA:

Raider12

I myself will be using the same piece of equipment for snow removal that I have used for the last 10 years. My 1995 K-3500 Chevrolet. It warmer!! :banghead:

Rideawaysenior

Ben,

Is that the 418-A from Tony in CT?

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben,

Is that the 418-A from Tony in CT?

Jack, Yeah . Ben

rustbucket

i will be useing my new to me wheel horse snow blower my wheel horse mounted but home built plow as well as a craftsman plow on my GT-18 from sears. both wheel horse implaments will be on respected machines the blower on my 854 and the plow on another machine after i swap the home made rear hangers with the plow to another machine.

linen beige

Guess I'll just once again use my rusty old 702 with the dozer blade, IF we get any snow.

Jim_M

I'm trying not to think about snow. I'm really beginning to hate winter.

Rideawaysenior

Ben,

That used to be my tractor. It's a very nice machine. It also appears to be making its way back to home like a lost puppy LOL. Glad to see you are getting it now. It will make an excellent snow machine. I used it for that too and a few other things.

Jack

BairleaFarm

Be sure and post pics when shes ready to move snow. :banghead:

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben,

That used to be my tractor. It's a very nice machine. It also appears to be making its way back to home like a lost puppy LOL. Glad to see you are getting it now. It will make an excellent snow machine. I used it for that too and a few other things.

Jack

Jack, I will put my 40" Grader Blade on the 418-A and see how the Hydro Liift works . Ben

i will be useing my new to me wheel horse snow blower my wheel horse mounted but home built plow as well as a craftsman plow on my GT-18 from sears. both wheel horse implaments will be on respected machines the blower on my 854 and the plow on another machine after i swap the home made rear hangers with the plow to another machine.

Jason, Yeah it sounds Good. Ben

Be sure and post pics when shes ready to move snow. :banghead:

David, I post some pictures of my new used '87 418-A tractor to remove snow . Ben

Raider12

I should also add that for over 12 years I had always used my trusting Raidar 12 to plow with. Then over the years the few driveways I plowed on my street became many driveways that I would load it up on a trailer to go to as well. Then the driveways became parking lots. This is the only reason I went to a "truck" to plow snow with. Someday when Im tired of getting up at 3am to play in the snow, I will once agian have my no.12 to rescue.