wes welsh

where can I get oem replacement seats for my tractors?

wes welsh

I have a 520H, 416-8, Charger 12, and a Raider 12.  I would like to put oem replacement seats on them. They all have out lived their original seats and have Tractor Supply replacements on them which are ok just not original.  I am getting ready to do a full resto on the Raider and would really like to put an original style seat on it. I plan to do a like new resto on it.

slammer302

New OEM seats are rare but you can keep an eye on eBay and put up a wanted ad in classified section

KC9KAS

:WRS:  Good luck finding OEM seats. Oh, :wwp:

baerpath

PM me I have a couple originals

MalMac

As far as OEM seat's, like said you will have to look at the auctions, CL, and on here. The OEM seats were made by the Michigan Seat Co. Now they were bought out by a different company some time ago. The name of the company that bought them out I believe is Milsco. Now there are some seats offered by Northern Tool that are Michigan Seats/Milsco  company that are real close to the originals on the Chargers. As for the 520 they more or less had a seat that was particular to the model. The last couple of years the 520 used a seat that Toro put on some of their ZTR's. Not 100% sure on this but I think Milsco still makes seats for Toro.

wes welsh

I used my 520 so much over the years the seat from it is completely worn out. I put a tsc seat on it but it makes the tractor look different.  Id love to find a new one for it. I saved the mounts and gas cylinder I really only need the cushion. It's sad that someone is not making repro seats for these tractors! I know they would be a hot seller.

MalMac

I know it cost a whole lot more but you can take the OEM seat to a upholstery place and have a new cushion and covered to match OEM.

Kelly

I have a few OEM used seats in nice shape, but can tell you the early ones are not cheap I've seen some go into the several hundreds of dollars