Sign in to follow this  
perry

snowplowin pics

perry

started out at 6am. got about 5 hours seat time in on the landlord[:D]. my buddy stopped by for the last hour so i set him up on the raider. i am about 90% done. finish the rest up tomarrow with the little 877. im pretty well beat <_<

MYDC0057.jpg

MYDC0058.jpg

this pic is at the front house looking up the drive towards the road. has another part up top that go's to the right i havent gotten to yet.

MYDC0048.jpg

this is looking back at the back house. you can just see the garage roof. lots of work...uh...i mean playtime clearing this drive.

MYDC0049.jpg

nylyon

5 hours, nice. Your driveway is as long as most roads around here! You're gonna need some more tractors!

T-Mo

Perry,

It looks like you guys got enough snow. As for play time, it probably was for the first couple of hours, but I can see where after pushing snow all day and still have some left to do would start to get to be a bit much.

perry

5 hours, nice. Your driveway is as long as most roads around here! You're gonna need some more tractors!

i had breakfast and a few smoke breaks inbetween. also had to kick start that superfly pile of raider for my buddy to use . so it was not quite the full 5hrs :P . the 877 was in the garage ready to go, but i just dont like people driveing my little darlin.

oh i have the tractors :D . i just dont have anybody to fill the seats.

Rollerman

I was out plowing about 8:30ish & did not stop till 2PM

Kinda seemed more like work today than fun :P

I don't have a super long drive, but do clean out all the neighbors & if I see someone one straining with a shovel I'll help out.

I don't smoke anymore....but did take several Red Square breaks :D