stevebo

C195 3 point and Rear PTO/Attachment Info Wanted

stevebo

All-

I have an opportunity to purchase a 3 point hitch and rear pto for my C195. Can anyone tell me what attachments I would be able to use with this set up (both wheel horse and aftermarket). The set up is complete less the center link (which I can fabricate) and the lift cylinder and hoses (which i have). What do you feel would be top dollar for this set up? Thanks !!

Shuboxlover

I believe the 3 pt. arms/rockshaft are the same as a D 160/180/200.

I know the PTO is rare and don't come up very often.

That being said, I would pay around $250 for the 3pt. (minus the lines and cylinder) and pony up for the PTO...I'd probably expect to pay $500-$700+ for a good complete rear PTO.

Of course I may not know what I'm talking about.  I have 2 195's and haven't had time to tinker with them yet.

stevebo

I can get the set up for $650 for all. I may go for it... I know what 3 point attachments I could use with it but how about the pto??

buckrancher

tiller and finish mower for the pto

Kelly

I put a D 3 point on my 195 there are a hand full of parts that are NOT the same, and most are very hard to find, and ALL are discontinued, like rockshaft, top link mount, rock shaft mounts/bushings, complete 3 points run $200-350 for most tractors the rear PTO is kinda hard to find, and only works with a couple things, I have heard the belt to run it is not available any more, so be sure it is there, prices on these I've seen from $200 to 700 

stevebo

I stand corrected the seller wants 1200 for the package so I am think I gonna pass

Kelly

don't blame you $650 to me was a fair deal but still alot of money

AMC RULES

I stand corrected the seller wants 1200 for the package so I am think I gonna pass

:scared-eek:  Must've been signed by Cecil at some point.

• Like 6

SethL1984

FYI. Any after market "0" or "Limited 1" Should fit a wheel horse 3PT set up. Brinly, JD, Cub Cadet, TSC, and many others sell "0" and "L1" attachments.

• Like 1

Austin860

Stevbo, see the rear pto/3pt hitch for a d series on CL? He wants 150 each

Edited by Austin860

Hodge71

FYI. Any after market "0" or "Limited 1" Should fit a wheel horse 3PT set up. Brinly, JD, Cub Cadet, TSC, and many others sell "0" and "L1" attachments.

The problem Steve was inquiring about was I believe powered implements. I may be wrong but I think thats where he was going. If thats the case there is absolutey nothing aftermarket today that will fit any of the 3 point/rear PTO Horses as they are 2000 RPM. Pert near everything manufactured today is 540 RPM except for a few companies like WIKCO and Befco that make tillers with an option to change the gear box to a 2000 RPM unit but honestly 2 grand for a tiller is a bit steep for most of us on here

• Like 1

stevebo

Martin got it right. I wanted to know what the pto would do for me and what aftermarket attachments I could use with it. At this point I have passed on the set up so I am good. Thanks for all the replies.

baerpath

A D rear PTO one wouldn't work on a C 195 anyway.