tractorbeast

Muffler repair

tractorbeast

In what forum would it be best to upload a short tutorial on how I repaired an OEM K-301 Nelson muffler. It came apart at a great spot to show how they are assembled, and how they operate. Please bear with me, as a  "tutorial" has never, ever escaped from this PC. But I have gotten so much knowledge from other's, here at RedSquare, I feel its time to try my hand at it. Pictures always help, which I have. Wow,  what a winter this has been so far.

• Like 3

Kelly

Post away these mufflers are getting harder to find and repairing them if not rusted out is a good cheap way to save one, and money

AMC RULES

Here is fine...restorations, or engines would prolly work too.  :popcorn: 

tunahead72

Yeah, mon, go for it, the mods will move it if they think there's a better place. :popcorn:

Jrblanke

Worst case, the post gets moved to a different section. Post away!

Wheel-N-It

Thank you for the education. I love those big ole quiet mufflers. I've never had an issue with one but I do have a spare just in case :handgestures-thumbupright:

tractorbeast

Oh geez the IH article has some good stuff, I'm still trying to get photos working for my post. I set up a photobucket account, uploaded photos, now I'm kinda lost. How do I link them to my forum post. thanks for any help.

Don1977

Go to your photobucket account and click on library. The picture you want to post click on the IMG below at the bottom . The URL will turn blue, then click on "edit" at the top of your screen a window will open, then click on "copy". Leave photobucket open. Go back to you post and use "paste" from that same window to attach to your post.

AMC RULES

...or just become a :rs: supporter here,  :handgestures-thumbsup:

then just upload 'em straight from your computer into your posts.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/