wheelhorsebo

310-8 rear fender

wheelhorsebo

looking for rear fender for 310-8 wheel horse ???   :techie-ebay:

Edited by wheelhorsebo

Wishin4a416

Type in wheelhorse wheel horse rear fender pan. There are several on there now for 520's that will work.

wheelhorsebo

OK thanks

tunahead72

You might also try placing an ad in the Classifieds section here on RedSquare, or contacting some of the vendors.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• djklhc
      By djklhc
      Question is, Is the rear fender also mounted on springs or rubber somehow?  I know the seat has springs but the whole rear fender assembly on mine wiggles as if its sprung also.  I haven't had the time to tear into it to look further and figured someone here would know!
    • IBleedRed
      By IBleedRed
      Since I'm new I'll introduce myself. My name is Bill and I've lived in Central New York my whole life, most of which was spent helping my grandfather working on tractors and going to tractor shows. And it was at a tractor shows that I saw my first WH ( well, 5 RJs in a row), and it was love at first sight. Since then when me and my grandfather pick up whatever model we can get a deal on, though the RJ model still aludes us. So heres the Problem:

A month ago I picked up a 1054 in rough shape, but I mainly needed it as workhorse for my homebuilt loader. When I bought it I knew it had bad transaxle, so I used the axles in an 8 speed 8 pinion transaxle I had lying around. Next came the engine. It had a running, but very smoky, original 10hp engine. Since I planned on so much for this tractor I replaced it with a newer 12hp k301, as I wanted a more reliable starting and charging system. I bought tires for it, but there 12.5 15s and they stand 33" tall. I've already cut and widend the rims, and mounted the tires. My biggest dilema is that the tires wont fit under the fenders, so i need to either cut the fenders or make spacers that move the tire out 5-6". Personally I dont like the look of the tires sticking way out, and I dont want that much stress on the axle. On the other hand I only have the one set of fenders. Another reason I dont mind cutting the fenders is that I never plan on doing a full restore, and more modifications are sure to come(such as a 3 point hitch I'm working on). All opinions welcomed.

• tom40
      By tom40
      I recently received a wheel Horse, I believe 400 Suburban from my father in law. I have been looking for rear fenders. I thought that the “round hood†wheel Horses with similar fenders were the same (the early 60’s). During my search I was informed they are not, can any one clarify or advise what fenders are compatible. Thanks