Pollack Pete

What Tractor to Mount 44" 2 Stage

baerpath

The ONANs have more torque than the Kohlers and are hands down the better engines for driving the two stage blowers.  The 520H is the best choice.  It is not doing you any good sitting in the corner.   Put a new battery in it, clean up the starter issue, clean the carburetor and it will blow snow like hell won't wont have it.

You are missing out on a lot of good seat time.

:snooty:   Joke of the day ? lol

Hodge71

The ONANs have more torque than the Kohlers and are hands down the better engines for driving the two stage blowers.  The 520H is the best choice.  It is not doing you any good sitting in the corner.   Put a new battery in it, clean up the starter issue, clean the carburetor and it will blow snow like hell won't wont have it.

You are missing out on a lot of good seat time.

LMAO…to borrow a line from Larry the cable guy……"now thats some funny stuff right there!!"  :angry-nono:  :handgestures-thumbdown:  :laughing-rolling:  :ROTF:

Forest Road

Put it on the pretty little 312-8. She'll get it done eventually.

c-series don

I can only speak from experience, but I have a 44" two stage on a 417-A and when I threw snow over the phone wires I was pretty confident it had enough horsepower, and I am not talking powder snow. I have an F-350 with a plow as I am in the snow plowing business and still use my ole' 417 to clear my driveway because it just makes me smile !!!!!!!

• Like 3

Red-Bovine

The 44" two stage Rules!!!!

Red