Gazza

Hi i am from berkshire

neil

Wow. Gazza . she looks a real treat, i didnt realise you could get Ag tyres for the rear of those.

I had a B111 & it was one of the best running tractors i had , sadly i sold her as part X for a RJ58 .

i bet it was very satisfying  getting her to this stage .

• Like 1

Gazza

Shes only been like this for few days.  I cant stop looking at her.I just need to find a battery mounting bracket for it now . Then i can sort out the cutting deck. I have two of them in a bad way at the mo .  I will buld a good one out of the pair of them. Ill post smoe pictures of the decks soon. A big thanks for your feedback peeps :D P.S  the decals look GREAT thanks mark .

meadowfield

Looking great, a good twin to my dads B-111 - that has ags too!

• Like 1

wheeledhorseman

Looking really good Gazza  :thumbs: you must be very proud of what you've achieved there!

Andy

• Like 1

Gazza

Heres is one of the decks i have . I am looking for the part No for it??? , I could do with some help lol . or need to find a used one for sale . post-12456-0-79056100-1393850148_thumb.j

Anglo Traction

B-111 is looking real smart Gazza :handgestures-thumbupleft: . That Deck , if it's a 36", it may be a 95-36XR00 or 05-36XR05 .  Both are more or less the same, just that one is earlier (1979 ish). You can use these numbers search for, and to check it against a Manual/Drawings.