HorseWhisperer

Is that a sickle bar on your horse or is it happy to see me!

HorseWhisperer

Terry,love the action video!The fact you can hear the music that sickle bar makes really sends it home!That and the talent it takes to work the horse and the camera!Awesome

HorseWhisperer

Thanks everyone for the tips and info on the small bit of missing items!I mounted it on my commando 8 and it fit perfect.The 5 inch pulley is stuck on the Jack shaft and its not lined up with the engine/clutch pulley and no amount of heat or pullers will coax it off so out comes the porta band.I loaned the whole rig to a friend of mine that's been good to me in trades in the past and he has a nice little farm and can use it.When I told him I got it his monotone voice got higher and he got giddy like I did so I told him he could buy it all for a dollar and store it in the barn.I took it to him this morning and he was so happy.Tried to Gove me his 314A Nice tractor to but he agreed to the dollar exchange.The next time I see it it'll be shining like New!And I will have to cough up a buck when he's over the thrill of it! :)

• Like 1