Theroundhousernr

Snow Blower is FINISHED!!

Theroundhousernr

There is not a whole lot to take pictures of but I just got all my parts for the blower to get it back up and going on my C-125 I just bought.

When I got the tractor home I found out the idler sprocket bearings , auger bearings, and chain was shot. I sourced all the parts online and got a great deal on parts compared to Toro's prices. :woohoo:

Idler sprockets 17 tooth #40 - $10.99 x2

Auger Bearings #1630-2RS -  $9.99 x2

#40 Roller Chain - $19.99 ( Tractor Supply)

The Insert bearings seem ok for now, so I didnt replace those. So I'm going out to try it tonight. I hope this helps some of you when looking for blower parts. Just google search these numbers and alot of suppliers carry this stuff. This would have cost well over $150.00 through Toro.

Kyle

• Like 2

squonk

I got my chain,idler sprockets and jack shaft bearings all at TSC. I think I might have paid $70.00. Only thing was the sprockets had 1 extra tooth so they were a slightly larger dia.  I had tto add a link to the stock length.

Theroundhousernr

Test was successful. But she is useless without chains and weights. I plowed a big pile because I knew I wasn't going to make it back up my driveway.

Here is a pictures.

RSCN3649.jpg

I was really impressed with this single stage. It blew a little over 30 ft. :greetings-clappingyellow:  That's good enough for me. :banana-tux: 

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Great pic. I just put a new chain on mine today. The old single does throw it good.

Glenn

rexman72

glad to see it working good

AMC RULES

Good job on the blower...

now fix that avatar.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

Theroundhousernr

Hey where is your wheel horse in your avatar?? :ychain:

Edited by Theroundhousernr
  • Like 1

squonk

:)  :)  :laughing-rolling:  :ROTF:  :text-yeahthat: Even a Horse with a  Linen  Beige hood!!  :)

leeave96

Nice!

Theroundhousernr

Thanks guys. I hope we get more snow to use it . But as of now, I can't use it anyway. I have no chains or weights on the C-125 and the snow thrower just laughs at the tractor. I plowed a big pile of snow at the top of the driveway on the level with the gt14 and barely pushed through it , spinning like mad with the blower. I have to say , I loved watching the snow fly. Most walk behind dual stage throwers don't hold a candle to this single stage.

I think I am going to try my hand at cement wheel weights I saw a guy make on another forum but chains I just have to bite the bullet and buy. Any of you guys know a good place to buy tire chains? 

If not, I know my good ole gt14 pushes whatever I want where I want, so no worries. If I don't get the blower tractor done this year, it will be ready for next year for sure.

AMC RULES

Hey where is your wheel horse in your avatar?? :ychain:

It's right there in the RED, WHITE, and BLUE...

the parent company of Wheelhorse before ultimately they were sold to Toro. 

Hodge71

the parent company of Wheelhorse before ultimately they were sold to Toro. 

Hey Craig his avatar is green with envy over what a real tractor can do. Nothing runs like  a Deere…when its being chased by a horse…Wheel Horse of course!!! 

• Like 1

Theroundhousernr

the parent company of Wheelhorse before ultimately they were sold to Toro

Still not a horse. Clearly a car in your avatar.... At least theirs actually a tractor in mine :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:

Hey Craig his avatar is green with envy over what a real tractor can do. Nothing runs like  a Deere…when its being chased by a horse…Wheel Horse of course!!! 

Comparing my JD A to Wheel Horse is no comparison. I love the sound of a two cylinder but also like my wheel horse garden tractors. You guys are really bustin my chops over this picture thing. Its making me want to leave it up there :ychain:

Kyle

AMC RULES

I hope you do. 

Hodge71

Still not a horse. Clearly a car in your avatar.... At least theirs actually a tractor in mine :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:

Comparing my JD A to Wheel Horse is no comparison. I love the sound of a two cylinder but also like my wheel horse garden tractors. You guys are really bustin my chops over this picture thing. Its making me want to leave it up there :ychain:

Kyle

I like the sound of a two cylinder as well…especially in a John Deere B thats getting yanked around backwards by a Farmall at the county fair tractor pull!!! Once again…RED in the shed!!!!

Edited by hodge71
  • Like 1

squonk

I like Farmalls too! :thumbs:  What I DON"T LIKE is the local IH club physically moving my Horses at 2 shows when I'm not there so they could have my spot!  :angry-nono:  :disgust: The JD guys saw it and let me park right in the middle of them. :orcs-cheers:

Theroundhousernr

This is sort of getting off track here over battle of the brands so here goes.

My tractor collection consists of:

1951 Farmall C

1949 Farmall A

1951 John Deere A styled

Garden tractors( not to sure of all the years ):

1971 Wheel Horse GT14

1981 Wheel Horse C125

**** Symplicity 725

**** Old Three wheeled Ride King with wind up start

Now its all on the table. lol  I like all kinds of brands. Everyone has there down falls. I buy what I like. :eusa-whistle:

I know what you mean about people moving and touching your tractors at shows when you are not there. That is the exact reason I don't take my tractors to the Kutztown Fair. They sit there all week and it is impossible for me to be there with them at all times, nor would I want to.