Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Neapolis Melon Festival

Brrly1

Hello to everyone Well there were a few of us local guys around the Toledo area that all got together and brought a few of our tractors out to the Melon Fest in Neapolis, Ohio. Yes there were more Wheel Horses there than any other brand. So we kind of overtook the place and in all I think everyone had a good time. So anyway here are some of the pictures that I took.

DSC02945.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02921.jpg

DSC02913.jpg

Well these are just a few of the tractors that we had present. We had a total of 15 different tractors, which in total out did the other brands of tractors. I could show a picture of Carl over checking out the other side but I told him I would not. Hope you enjoy what I have posted Thanks Burly :banghead: :horseplay: :horseplay:

C-Series14

Hey John....who's BBBBeautiful "Super C"???? Make sme want to tear mine down this winter and redo it! :banghead:

refracman

John thanks for postin the pics, forgot my camera again :banghead:

Mike, thanks thats mine.

I wish I had some pics of it when I first got it. It sat for over 15yrs in the corner of a metropark barn, it was in sorry shape! Did a down to the frame resto on it.

It was at the big show this yr. but sad to say no pics. forgot my camera :USA:

C-Series14

Well Steve, from a fellow Buckeye, I am impressed! I have one of course and have a set of NOS decals just waiting for a reason to be used! I need to get back into the restoring business and just might do mine this winter. It has never been touched and is in pretty good shape. Needs the fender worked on some, that is all. I have the same type tires on the back but on rusty rims. I have a set of good rims to put back on so thanks for the reason to get busy! Nice tractor! :banghead:

refracman

Mike

The fender on mine had some cracks in it. I used a glue for polycarbonet?. Now you cant tell it was ever broke, on top or from underneath. If you want I can dig up the link to the site.

Nick

John, Nice pictures looks like you had a good showing of red tractors at the festival. :USA:

Steve, dont ya have some wheel weights to put on that C-195? :banghead:

refracman

Nick, sure do, got from some guy drivein the neatest little tractor, a lawn ranger with a loader of all things, and he took off it right there for me. :banghead: lol thanks!

You would think with all the paintin goin on around here, they would have some color on'em by now.

ol550

Nice showing of Horses. :USA:

:banghead: The weights on the tricycled GT14? :omg: are they wood?

Gives me an idea :thumbs: Weights without the weight! :horseplay: :horseplay:

Brrly1

Yes sir, They sure are, looks like alot but its not. I am going to be changing the front weight mount in one of my GT's to the cast iron weights. I am going to get this all stripped down this winter and then begin some serious painting as soon as my Lil' buddy stops by and gives me some clues. I have some of the Deere Hunter decals and plan on putting them on the weights. By the time I am done the Big Show should not be far off and you have to know that the fearless foursome are going to do this at least one more time. Gotta love it and we do. Bye see ya Burly

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: