Vinylguy

2014 SUPPORT MEMBER DISCOUNT

Vinylguy

2014 support members entitled to a 25% discount on all purchases (no matter how small or large) from redoyourhorse.com

All support members who have registered an account with redoyourhorse.com and have contacted me

with your info have been added to my support members group which automatically changes the prices you see

on the site once you have logged in.  There is no code to enter so please make sure you are properly

registered before purchasing. I do not want you to miss out on the savings if you are a paid support member

of RedSquare Wheel Horse Forum.

At this time I have 60 support members registered. there are another 100 who have not contacted me.

If you are a Red Square support member and have not registered on my site you can REGISTER HERE

make sure to enter your RS username when creating your account so i can verify your RS support status.

Also this year we are offering free shipping on all orders to anywhere in the US

If you would like to take advantage of this discount and many other benefits of being a forum support member

simply go to the forum STORE and pick a support plan that works for you.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the BIG SHOW this year.

Sincerely

Terry, Lola & Buddy

• Like 6

Martin

Terry, have you thought of adding extra to my stuff rather than a discount?......

sort of a 'jump through hoops' tax or levy on the total........

just saying.......

Vinylguy

Terry, have you thought of adding extra to my stuff rather than a discount?......

sort of a 'jump through hoops' tax or levy on the total........

just saying.......

You have to be kidding me. Your input and ideas help me create and improve better products for all.

Edited by VINYLGUY
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

You're the best Terry. 

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

Fun Engineer

Thanks for everything you do Terry and Lola.

Dave