doug.hoffman

Snow thrower attachment 1267, 6-6211, 6-9111

doug.hoffman

I have a 1967 1267 tractor, I have the 6-6211 snow thrower, and I have the 6-9111 completing bracket. Is this all that I need to make this work?

gwest_ca

Everything needed is in the manuals

and

The lift tube and lift rod are what often get separated from the snowthrower.

Garry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• WHX??
      By WHX??
      A more complete orginal unmolested tractor than this one. A 1267... After much screwing around with the seller ... yes this is the one I mentioned in the FB thread. Out of the blue the seller says yah I can have it for the original agreed upon price. 
      I immediately hooked up the enclosed damn the slick roads... been ther done that right Dan @Achto...before he had another dumb  @ss attack. 
      A few PO mods but nothing that can't be undone and NO rattle can or paint brush antics. 
      I would love to do a mechanical only resto on it but do I dare? It's kinda been betrothed to someone else. More on that later.
      Feast your eyes on this and you know drooling on keyboards can short them out. 

Check this seat out. One cannot doubt it's orginal. Gonna clean up like a baby's bottom. Two very small cracks on it. 
      Seller says some bozo offered him 250 for just the seat. Luckily he declined.  

The getting rare two spoke large diameter wheel. Straight as the day it came from a dealer.