Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Been doin' what I do best ........ TALKIN'

BPjunk

At the Portland Indiana tractor show I came across two guys who are Board of Directors for the big Steam-O-Rama Show in Windsor, PA as they were selling raffle tickets for a Ford tractor. The subject of featured tractor models at shows came up and they asked if I wanted Wheel Horse to be a featured tractor at the Steam-O-Rama Show ........ I did not have to be asked twice about this ... I told them YES! :USA:

And now for the mid west Wheel Horse folks. After the show in Portland, Indiana I called the president of the Tri-State Gas Engine & Tractor Assn. and talked to him about having a featured garden tractor at thier show. He told me they had never had a featured garden tractor before but would bring it up at the next board meeting. I then told him that if Wheel Horse was a featured model at the Portland Show that at least 200 to 300 Wheel Horses would show up for a nice display!

Now both of these shows have not written any thing in stone yet but I'm workin' on 'em! :banghead:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

combatmp29r

Your the man Bill. Portland would definately end up with a few Horses :USA: Seeing how many Hoosier collectors there are, and how many guys travel from OH, MI, KY, etc... to the show. I mean Henry was there with a setup from TENN. :banghead:

linen beige

I've been lookin' fer a really good excuse to go to Portland (One to tell the wife.). Looks like if'n they's some 'Horses a feechurd, I'll coax at least one up into the truck for a road trip.

Is there anything we as a group can do to maybe convince the powers that be just how good a decision it would be to feature the great red wonders?

Teddy da Bear

Is there anything we as a group can do to maybe convince the powers that be just how good a decision it would be to feature the great red wonders?
Bribes have always done wonders! :omg:

And we have to have a "red" parade!

I did not know that Wild Bill had 2 or 300 horses? :banghead::USA:

He is not only "rustling" them.....he is "breeding" them too! :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Great Job Bill As Allways Promoting This Hobby :banghead: Kudos To Ya Pal!

Duke

kj4kicks

Nice work Bill !

The Steam-O-Rama show isn't far from my place, and I was planning on being there anyhow. I can bring a few Horses along !

pond195520032003

i think i could find some horses around here somewhere :banghead: :USA:

charger10us

Is Steam-O- Rama in Windsor PA. On Oct.2-5 ??

Billy in Va. :banghead:

BPjunk

Is Steam-O- Rama in Windsor PA. On Oct.2-5 ??

Billy in Va. :banghead:

Billy,

The big Steam-O-Rama Show is Oct 2nd to the 5th, 2008. We will be there on the 3rd or 4th. :USA:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.