chevyaddict83

Adding hydro lift.

chevyaddict83

I just converted two Wheel horse tractors over to hydraulic lift, one was a C160 8 speed. I changed everything and made it a hydro. The second was a Charger 12 which was already a hydro but had a manual lift. I used what looks to be the same as what is pictured above, I cut the manual lift arm off the rock shaft and made a lift arm using the C160 as a pattern. It is much easier to use a hydraulic lift rock shaft if you can find one. when it was all done I still had to chase down the cone and spring for the front of the pump. tractors that had manual lift didn't have the cone in the front and the hydraulic lift will NoT work without it. These parts from what I was told by a sund strand dealer are obsolete now. So this will leave you looking for used ones.

Is there anyway you can look at the diagram in TT's post up above at the partstree schematic, and see if what im listing is all I need? Numbers 2,3 and 25? Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

TravelinJavelin

ok when you say converted everything to hydro did you convert over the tranny too?