Digger 66

W/H Christmas !

Digger 66

I didn't get my mail out of the box yesterday because of the holiday rush & such , but I should have .

Reached in my mailbox this morning & got a special Christmas card from one of mt ATV ing buds ( also a member here 

I have to say " it's the thought that counts " is paramount here .

First , THANKS JIMMY , you made my morning !!!!!!!

Even though it was ONE degree in the garage , I scooped up my new keychain off of the stove where I opened it & crunched out to the garage , froze my fingertips drilling a hole in the key & ditched the cheesy ball-style chain & installed the ( awesome red ) key-keeper that was included .

Here's some pics : not many things make me giggle but this simple & well executed gift still has me smiling . Thanks again Jim , -Gene.

chain_zps9139b611.png

I felt it appropriate to include a pic of my bud Jim ( incognito of course ) posing next to a huuuge piece of abandoned logging machinery we discovered while out on the wheelers a couple summers ago .

log-Copy_zps4b6f32d8.png

Merry Christmas buddy ! 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Taking care of each other. :thumbs: 

That's what  :wh: friends are for.

• Like 1

userj8670

Hey Gene! Glad it got to your house okay and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Looks great on your machine!! Those pix really make me miss riding - hopefully this summer...