MalMac

Snow For Sure

MalMac

Well all you members in the northern Mid-West, I know now that we will get lots of snow for you all to play in. I just sold my 2 stage blower that has been sitting around for the last 4 years and elected to go with a single stage. As for right now I don't miss that boat anchor sitting in the way. Maybe if we get waste deep snow I will have second thoughts. But as the rule goes "If you got it you won't use it. If don't have it you will need it" So anyway be prepared for snow.

• Like 2

Digger 66

Thank you Sir , for applying that jynx !

AMC RULES

My thanks for the white Christmas this morning.  :occasion-santa:

Kelly

Heck I rebuilt my tall shoot single 3 years ago and have used it once each winter since only to work the 520 it is attached to that I have not removed it from since I rebuilt the blower, I guess it keeps the hours low on that tractor, after all it is up to 425 hours now, most of the time I use the blade on another 520

MalMac

If you live in northern indiana I will apologize now for the snow. I knew if I sold that blower we would get bad weather. I still don't have any regrets, just sorry I caused the bad weather.

• Like 1

Kelly

I have been working my blower to death, here in lower MI we have 18"+ on the ground, they are saying another 4" tonight, then -40 with the wind chill tomorrow

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

brrrrrrrrrrrr, now that sir, is cold. I hope you have a cab at least.

Glenn

AMC RULES

Woke up to a balmy forty eight, and windy this morning...

predict it will dip down to four whole degrees overnight tonight.    :scared-eek: 

I'm thinkin' the forty four degree swing is gonna be a rude awakening when I leave for work tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Kelly

30 + MPH winds and still snowing, wind chill is running between -30 and -50 deg, I have a cab on the blower tractor but not on the plow tractor, tonight I said screw it I'm staying in the house

jackhammer

predict it will dip down to four whole degrees overnight tonight.    :scared-eek: 

I'm thinkin' the forty four degree swing is gonna be a rude awakening when I leave for work tomorrow. 

AMC

Me thinks I want to move in the direction Megalopolis wherever that's at

AMC RULES

You do? Fifty miles north of NYC...why?   :scratchead:

can whlvr

lots of snow here too,at least 2 feet on the ground and they are saying could get another 8 inches in the next few days,so ya you can feel guilty for us in Ontario too :ychain:

jackhammer

AMC

Misunderstanding

I thought  :eusa-think:  you was mess'n with us 'Land of Tall Corn' folks, and all the snow and extreme cold temps we've had. -- > we could have used some of those 48 degree mornings.