Sign in to follow this  
FreddieFarmall

Heard from Vinylguy 52

FreddieFarmall

I had a p.m. on the Red Square system, and just had a phone call returned from Terry Dennis aka 'Vinylguy' regarding some hood decals for a C-165 that we had corresponded about a couple months ago. He confirmed that there have been various personal and business difficulties that have prevented him from responding to us like he wished he could. Among them, he moved and changed internet providers and the old one quit forwarding messages. Anyway, he is hoping to be back providing good service to all his Wheel Horse friends (that's us!)

Also: I hope to attend the NAMA show on Friday and look forward to seeing Terry R, Eldon, Joel, Glenn, and anyone else who can attend. Just coming to look this time-not bringing anything to display.

See you soon, Fred P

JimD

hey freddie, what is and where is NAMA show? :banghead: thanks, jim.

combatmp29r

Jim, look HERE :banghead:

HorseFixer

Terry Dennis Called Me This Past Sunday Also And Told Me Pretty Much The Same Story That Freddy Farmall Stated With These Additions.

1) His Wife Was Having Health Problems "Blood Pressure" And They Finally Got That Straightened Out She Feels Much Better.

2) He Says In Time He Would Love To Get Back Doing Decals For All Of Us.

3) He Went In Buisness With A Friend Of His And Has Moved Next Door To The Sign Shop His Pal I Think Is The Money Man Fronting The Operation And Getting Him Back On His Feet.

4) TT Terrry Said He Would Like To Chat With You.

5) And Finally He Says Durring These Problems If There Is Anyone That He Has Overlooked Or Misplaced Their Order Contact Him And He Will Get It Straightened Out.

PM Me For His Phone #

Cheers Duke :banghead: