Charlie Smith

Wheel Horse Raider 10 and CubCadet Photo Shoot

Charlie Smith

Hello all, just a few pictures before the snow falls, which I'm hoping it will be soon aha! I've got a make shift and do plough bracket I made for the cubcadet and I have the real wheel horse plough and bracket for the raider 10... Can't wait to get and do some snow pushin' then once all the snows come and gone the wheel horse will get a wash and a clean and all ready for the show season, and the cubcadet will go back to Orignial colours

post-9595-0-94673000-1386439450_thumb.jppost-9595-0-75116500-1386439611_thumb.jppost-9595-0-58361000-1386439690_thumb.jppost-9595-0-68902200-1386439790_thumb.jp

• Like 3

neil

Two really cool tractors Charlie

pmackellow

Nice pair of tractors Charlie, would like to see either (or both) at the Smallholders Show !! (hint hint) :)

Anglo Traction

Don't hold your breath for Snow yet Charlie, unlikely to see any before Xmas. I see you have what look's like a new Muffler on your Raider?.

Look after that 10hp Techy in it.

Good pair of Workers there.

:text-offtopic: Just wondering, looking at your rear Garden view and the Woods beyond, I wonder if you live near the Fairfield Recreation Ground at the Chalkers Lane end?.

Charlie Smith

Yes, Richard you are correct, my house is beside the fairfield rec ground, my garden actually backs on a horse field, the horse field is owned by my uncle, and his field is separated from the fairfield rec ground with a hedge,

And also, that's the muffler that's been on there since I got it, just painted it with VHT silver spray paint,

And Paul you shall hopefully be seeing the both along with another two wheel horses next year :)

meadowfield

Looking good Charlie

AMC RULES

Two neat tractors...  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

love the licence plates over there. 

Wheel-N-It

Thank you Charlie for putting those two together. I've always thought Wheel Horse and International Harvester Cub Cadet LAGT's pair up quite well :handgestures-thumbupright:  

Stormin

Two neat tractors...  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

love the licence plates over there. 

That plate (H) is 1970. K, 1972 would be the last plate you can have of that type. We have reflective plates now with numbers and letters all over the place. 

Charlie Smith

Yes I'm lead to believe you can only display that plate on a pre 1972 vehicle now adays they are just plain standard white on the front yellow on the rear.