TravelinJavelin

wheel horse 953 hp? whats it worth?

TravelinJavelin

even though I've been looking for a GT-14 I also like the 1054/953 got a guy that's responded with a 953 and a plow and snowblower and mower whats it worth supposed good shape, waiting for pics

WH nut

Without pictures and more information who the hell knows. With the info you have provided I would say 100 bucks

• Like 1

RMCIII

Without pictures and more information who the hell knows. With the info you have provided I would say 100 bucks

You gotta ask yourself 1 question, "are you felling lucky?" Well do yah?

flyovrcntry

It's worth what your willing to pay,you will see all different prices for the same tractor.When you are infected with the virus like a lot of us you will look at cl everyday and will be surprised at what people ask for a tractor,both high and low.

Trouty56

waiting for pics

So are we......

• Like 1

TravelinJavelin

well he hasn't got back to me yet so i'm still waiting too, by the way what is the horse power rating of these tractors, 9hp? supposedly in good shape? yeah the attatchments are snowblower, a graderblade and mower deck go with it

KC9KAS

well he hasn't got back to me yet so i'm still waiting too, by the way what is the horse power rating of these tractors, 9hp? supposedly in good shape? yeah the attatchments are snowblower, a graderblade and mower deck go with it

Without more info, the attachment brings the price up to $150

Trouty56

10hp....

953 nut

:twocents-twocents:   The 953 is a great choice. It is rated at 9.6 HP and will do the job as well as some of today's Big Box 18 HP units. Mine both came with 48" mowers and will mow all day in 2nd gear. I also have a GT-14 with a FEL and must admit the 953s might not do well with it.

Geography plays a big part in the value of a :wh: and being in Maine you may be willing to pay more localy than if you had to go to Indiana or PA.

Good luck and keep us posted. When you get one :wwp: .

• Like 2

TravelinJavelin

yeah its funny though in my sector of the state yes do pay more but head east and north things to be cheaper and not so beat believe it or not