Sign in to follow this  
kj4kicks

A 1267 followed me home

kj4kicks

A big thanks to DMESS for letting me know about a big local auction today. We saw alot of high priced tractors, but this may have been the deal of the day! The only issue that I saw was a crack in the left side of the dash tower, but no big deal. It still has all 4 original logo'd tires, and the slot hitch still works !

It will be nice for the 1077 to have a big brother.

P8300452.JPG

P8300454.JPG

P8300458.JPG

P8300459.JPG

More pics HERE

TT

Nice catch, E!

If you ever get tired of that one, I know someone who'd be glad to take it off your hands. :banghead:

YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

T-Mo

Eldon,

Nice find. It looks pretty good. :banghead:

bell

nice! :banghead:

traktorkidd7/30/93

Great Find.... :banghead::USA::omg:

I was looking at a 1277 but it is definitely not as straight as yours :thumbs:

kpinnc

Great looking tractor E!

Kevin

rustyoldjunk

very nice Eldon.i like it alot.

Rollerman

Wow Eldon another nice catch!

Early long hoods are sweet.

Looks like it's been long blocked too?

Rod(NASNUT)

Nice find Eldon :banana:

DOC in Kentucky

Hey Eldon,

At the rate your acquiring tractors :lol: you better start thinking about another addition to the shop :banghead: as the one in progress now will be full before its done :USA::omg:

Good looking horse and I am sure it will look even better when your done with it :thumbs:

:horseplay:

kj4kicks

Thanks for the comps guys!

I'm very pleased with the condition. The long block was not a deterrant. So it's not 100% original, but close enough for me!

Not sure what it's fate will be. For now, it will stay in it's current condition. Despite some light rust here and there, it is pretty solid.

It runs and drives great, and I can't wait to hook some other attachments to it!

Rollerman

Eldon I think the long block is a plus...didn't mean it to sound like a deterant.

All in all a nice early six speed...I'm envious. :banghead:

linen beige

Another steeeeek? Could a round hood be that much further in your future? :banghead:

Nice, solid, straight find E!

perry

great find E !

it even has the nice big steering wheel on it. :USA: and in good shape :banghead:

Stigian

Another WH Eldon!!!! Nice find Sir :banghead:

sshell

Very nice, I would like to have a larger horse someday when funds allow. Nice find. :banghead:

combatmp29r

YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Another nice snag E!! You know you could fit a crap load of round hoods in that there new shop :banghead: :USA:

DMESS

Thanks for tagging alone yesterday E. I knew you'd have a good time up there. I wish there would have been more good deals to be had, but I guess it was a hungry crowd. So much for thinking we'd have to make more than one trip. I wouldn't have even needed the trailer! :thumbs:

That 1267 sure did drive nice! Glad I stole a test drive while you were fetching the truck. I figured you owed me at least that much! :USA::banghead:

In other news, D found the parts he needs to make the Flextro 12 solid again as well as a bonus set of original "Wheel Horse" front tires/wheels for it. Not very exciting, but exactly what I needed and there was still money left over for dinner. :omg:

combatmp29r

I need to thank the two of you for the harrow snag too. E got overzealouse and blew the budget slightly :banghead: , but its all good. Really he didn't I was gonna tell you $10 higher anyhow, E was just readin my mind :USA:

DMESS

With the prices things were bringing, a budget was a lost cause. How E got the 1267 for such a good deal is beyond me. He's lucky I didn't start to bid against him! I stood there like, WTF! That's it? :banghead:

combatmp29r

He probably hired a couple guys to threaten the other bidder whan you weren't lookin D. was the red lincoln around by chance :banghead:

pond195520032003

Nice Horse E :USA: had one just like it a couple years ago, and used the trans in my 1075 till i fix it :banghead: guess i never should have sold it :omg:

jusjeepn

That sure is a perty tractor. Wanna make a buck?

BPjunk

Eldon,

Sure is a lucky find ...... but jus' how lucky is what we want to know as we ain't heard a price yet! :banghead:

Just about all model 1267's had the same crack on the lower left hood stand (mine has the same crack). The 5060 Uni-Drive that is in the 1267 (1067 and 867) will have the positraction differential of which 1967 is the first year for the six speed. Another neat fact about the first years six speeds is this was the first year to include the lights in the hood grill BUT the hydrostatic equiped models did not get the lights and the acorn nuts on the hood latch were the "high crown" (pointy ends) and again the hydrostatics transmission models got the "low crown" acorn nuts (round tops) that were used on 1965 and 1966 year model tractors.

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

kj4kicks

Thanks for the info Bill! Well, let's just say "Lucky".For the record, all the Horses here are required to work, even the new guy:

P9010471.JPG

P9010472.JPG