Hammerhead

1045 Update...

Hammerhead

The day I bought my beat up 1045 at auction, I came home and unloaded it and put stuff away for the night. I went inside and got on my computer, imagine that. I got an email from Ebay saying an auction came up with 1045 in the title. I clicked on the icon and it was a complete set of repo decals for a 1045 and it had an original Owners Manual and a special made seat cushion that was very nice and heavy duty! It wasn't like the $25.00 one's that bakt4kids sells on Ebay, but much nicer. It had one bid on it and it started at $52.00. I had to wait a couple of days for the auction to end. I made sure I was in front of my computer when the auction ended. I bid a ton on the pile and it went up to $54.00 and some change! Nobody else bid on it and I won it for the $54.00 and it was free shipping from Canada! Wahoo! It took 2 weeks to get the stuff and it seemed like forever! Everything is really nice and good quality. I hope I didn't outbid a Redsquare member, but I had to have the stuff, I figured it was gonna be mine due to the circumstances of finding it on the same day as I bought the tractor! Check it out...bth_012_zpsfa8c20d8.jpg?t=1386190604bth_015_zps7d8ca8c0.jpg?t=1386190650

• Like 2

rmaynard

The decals alone are $40.00, and the dash decal is another $25.00, plus shipping from redoyourhorse.com. A good seat cover is $40.00, and the manual can run you upwards of $20.00. I'd say you got a great deal! :thumbs:

Edited by rmaynard

953 nut

:woohoo:   You must be living right, for the price you done goooood! :text-bravo: 

AMC RULES

Dang!   :scared-eek:  I knew somebody here beat me to it.   

Another nice :wh: score there Keith. :handgestures-thumbsup: