Dieselcowboy

520's new IHC #100 toy (manure spreader)

Dieselcowboy

I'm really proud of my find and purchase today. I have been shoveling to long. Little winter rebuild and repair and should be good to go. This is a McCormick #100 made to be pulled by cub farmalls. Hopefully the 520 can handle it. It's got more HP than a cub when new. If not I always have something that will. Looks like a good setup though.

post-6454-0-22805900-1383701712_thumb.jp

post-6454-0-36873600-1383701720_thumb.jp

• Like 6

posifour11

I like it!

• Like 1

baerpath

We used a 75 bushel one behind a cub cadet 100  We had 26 inch tires on it and 105lbs of wheel weights on each wheel. No problem pullig it but stay off the down slopes when loaded .......

953 nut

:woohoo:  Remove the drive chain, put in a couple of benches and you can take the whole family to the next big show. :text-coolphotos: 

• Like 1

Dieselcowboy

I bet on the hills and we do have a few. this is a 40 bu unit. Probably be ok. these small spreaders are like a needle in a hay stack to find. this one will defiantly be used for poop but great idea for shows. it could do double duty.

Edited by Dieselcowboy

KC9KAS

Nice find!

Lots of manure spread on here.. :ROTF:

An old implement dealer here in town has a spreader that they pull in parades with a sign that reads: "This is one piece of equipment that we DONT' stand behind"!

• Like 3

squonk

Down south of me there is this fancy shmancy house with a big front porch and big bushes around it. Right smack in the middle of the bushes is an old spreader filled with flowers. :thumbs:

Edited by squonk

AMC RULES

Looks heavy. 

RMCIII

Depending on wet or dry, that little thing still could weigh well over 1,200lbs when fully loaded with manure. That ain't no hay :laughing-rofl:  :hilarious: Like Duane said, watch the slopes and make sure you have weights to ensure traction is sufficient.

Wheel-N-It

I really like that one!!!

jay in nc

i wish i had it No **** !

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:    :hilarious:     :bow-blue:

i wish i had it No **** !

Thanks Jay...I needed that.   :) 

Edited by AMC RULES

swarfeater

wouldn'd mind having one of those myself, though your horse may have more horse power than a cub, there sure ain't no comparison in torque. my old f20 was listed at 9 hp (according to the old farm tests) but will out pull my 35 hp 1910 hands down. torque, torque torque, there is no subistute for cubic inches. none the less, fix here up and enjoy a nice work saver.