stnygrm

wheel horse salvage yard

squonk

I think it's just some elective surgery...   :hilarious:

to make him strong enough to turn a Techy over. 

Yes. I'm electing to run Kohlers so I don't have spend all day fixing recoils!

timo4352

I'd be interested in finding a pair of front wheel weights for 8 inch wheels - for a reasonable price.

Tim

6.0 powerstroke

Humm...wonder who has a :wh: salvage lot in Endicott NY? 

I grew up in Endicott , im surprised I never heard of anything  like this around , but I see its closer to the town of maine

Cutlas3391

Shoulder surg on Mon.

:eek::sad:  Sorry to hear. Good luck! ...Speedy recovery!

I maybe interested in a tiller that would fit an Electro 12 or Charger 12. Where in NY are you? I am making a trip to Buffalo, NY from Massachusetts next weekend.

Jimmy jam give me buzz next weekend when your in buffalo I should be home aslong I don't get call out of town for work. I have about 5 fix/restore tractors to sell if your interested.

stnygrm

STNYGRM: Is this guy selling parts or complete tractors for parts?

just parts as far as I know, I will poke around and get some pics!

I'd be interested in finding a pair of front wheel weights for 8 inch wheels - for a reasonable price.

Tim

I will look

RMCIII

I maybe interested in a tiller that would fit an Electro 12 or Charger 12. Where in NY are you? I am making a trip to Buffalo, NY from Massachusetts next weekend.

Give me a wave when you go thru Exit 42!  :)

When in Buffalo You can Hit Coles in Elmwood Village for the best wings or Duff's for the most wings.  Fat Bob's for great Barb-b Que or my new fav Country Pride Restaurant at the TA travel center at exit 48A. If you leave hungry, you're not trying! :thumbs:

Ok, now I have to chime in. Mike, I travel to Buffalo all the time. I have never heard of these places and I am always hungry> :popcorn:. I do only travel into the downtown area using 190. Exit 6 is my exit so, besides 90E and the toll way, not sure of the 48A exit......  

squonk

48A is the 2nd exit on other side your coming from on the Thruway past Buffalo itself. Pembroke is the exit name. It's the TA Travel Center. The Duffs location nearest you is 3090 Orchard Park Rd. About 300 levels of Wing sauce Hotness and Giant buckets of Fries!  :) Fat Bob's Smoke house is 41 Virginia Place not far from 190 and about 5 blocks west of Main St.

• Like 2

RMCIII

Thanks Mike, I'll have to look one up on my next travel to Buffalo.

Cutlas3391

48A is the 2nd exit on other side your coming from on the Thruway past Buffalo itself. Pembroke is the exit name. It's the TA Travel Center. The Duffs location nearest you is 3090 Orchard Park Rd. About 300 levels of Wing sauce Hotness and Giant buckets of Fries! :) Fat Bob's Smoke house is 41 Virginia Place not far from 190 and about 5 blocks west of Main St.

Don't forgot imperial pizza in south buffalo.....

• Like 1

RMCIII

LOVE Pizza.

JimmyJam

Shoulder surg on Mon.

:eek::sad:  Sorry to hear. Good luck! ...Speedy recovery!

Jimmy jam give me buzz next weekend when your in buffalo I should be home aslong I don't get call out of town for work. I have about 5 fix/restore tractors to sell if your interested.

I will!!!

JimmyJam

STNYGRM: Parts! Great! I am also looking for a hydraulic lift setup with hoses that would be on a Electro12 or Charger 12. Thanks for looking! ...and posting your find!

Cutlas3391

48A is the 2nd exit on other side your coming from on

the Thruway past Buffalo itself. Pembroke is the exit name. It's the TA Travel Center. The Duffs location nearest you is 3090 Orchard Park Rd. About 300 levels of Wing sauce Hotness and Giant buckets of Fries! :) Fat Bob's Smoke house is 41 Virginia Place not far from 190 and about 5 blocks west of Main St.

Don't forgot imperial pizza in south buffalo.....

I visit that's duffs once a month after golf its only 5 minutes from my house lol

• Like 1

squonk

I like how some of the wings almost glow in the dark!  :)

stnygrm

Tiller and 8 " Wheel weights

Tim

I will look

He has  the weights but wasn't there so I could get a price. will let you know!

post-11832-0-65009500-1383496351_thumb.j

post-11832-0-53465700-1383496372_thumb.j

timo4352

Tiller and 8 " Wheel weights

Tim

I will look

He has  the weights but wasn't there so I could get a price. will let you know!

Wow! Awesome! Thanks for looking, and please let me know about the price. I really should have asked you about possibly shipping them to me though - is that a possibility? I'm in northeast Ohio. That'll factor into the price. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed... :text-thankyouyellow:

JimmyJam

Very interested in the tiller. PM me or call my cell #. Thanks!