P'chop

Thanks Terry!

P'chop

Thanks so much for the veteran edition lawn ranger decals terry! My Dad surprised me with them tonight, I was so happy. :happy-jumpeveryone:  He told me we are going to restore my tractor in the spring because we can't have new decals on an old rusty tractor. I plan on keeping this tractor forever so we must do this! Thank you again!    :woohoo:

• Like 2

Tankman

Terry's decals are the bestest! Used many of them and will continue to do so.

Thanks from here too Terry! Great decals!

Vinylguy

Thanks so much for the veteran edition lawn ranger decals terry! My Dad surprised me with them tonight, I was so happy. :happy-jumpeveryone:  He told me we are going to restore my tractor in the spring because we can't have new decals on an old rusty tractor. I plan on keeping this tractor forever so we must do this! Thank you again!    :woohoo:

You are very welcome. It was fun and I can't wait to see the unveiling next spring.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  Me 2.    :popcorn: 

roscoemi

We are going to wait till plowing season is over to start the process. I really didn't plan on redoing this one, but he loves it and will NOT part with it, so off we go. Have to get it done between plow season and mowing season, he will not sacrifice seat time! :eusa-think:  We are going to do a sand and paint with rustoleum thing as it's a "every day I have to do something with it worker". The techy is down to 80lbs compression so I think it will be done, but not much else mechanical. He LOVES the decals, about fell out of his chair when I showed him. I told him he will need to document his progress here in the proper area, a kind of learning a lot of things for a young man kinda thing. Thanks Terry, you really made his birthday special! :thanks: