RMCIII

What will you be using this winter to clear the snow?

Desko

Snow snow and more snow here I don't know how you would improve the pickup bar at the bottom of a snow blower to get the most snow off the concrete if it could be done what do you guys think can it be done.

Stormin

Snow snow and more snow here .

Rain, rain and more rain here. Will I EVER get to use the plough I made? :pray:

• Like 1

Usmc1968

She plows like a champ!!!! Driveway has already been plowed 2x! Patience Stormin, I am sure you will get your share ;-)

Now I need one of them "fancy" plastic cab covers...man it is cold out there :)

Semper Fi

post-11807-0-18539900-1390323212_thumb.j

Edited by Usmc1968
  • Like 5

RMCIII

Snow snow and more snow here I don't know how you would improve the pickup bar at the bottom of a snow blower to get the most snow off the concrete if it could be done what do you guys think can it be done.

photos? How much snow is it leaving? I have mine set at 1/8". That helps to clear any bumps or cracks in my driveway.

Rob

Theroundhousernr

Ok , Here's mine. My good ole gt14 , resting under the tarp after round one. We got about 4 inches so far. I tried plowing up my drive way this time and there was no problems. Pushed the snow right up it with no slipping. I don't even have weights , just chains, but these gt14's weigh a ton.

DSCN3621.jpg

I just bought this house and don't know the neighbors that well. I am starting to feel bad plowing my driveway and they are all shoveling. I guess I should be nice and ask .... lol :eusa-think:  :laughing-rofl:

I'm also a little mad my blower bearings didn't come yet as this would be a great time to try it out. I hope we get some more snow after they come!!

Kyle

• Like 3

leeave96

She plows like a champ!!!! Driveway has already been plowed 2x! Patience Stormin, I am sure you will get your share ;-)

Now I need one of them "fancy" plastic cab covers...man it is cold out there :)

Semper Fi

Nice!  I especially like the 2 link chains on the rear.  Lots of traction with those!

Theroundhousernr

Round Two. I am very impressed how this old horse runs. 8 years ago it was all kinds of trouble, now, its like a new tractor. I'm thankful for tearing into and just starting all over with the wiring , fuel lines, carb , governor and so on. Not to mention all the great info hear. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Its 10 degrees. Fired right up , left it warm up, open the throttle and it never misses a beat. Not a single hiccup. :greetings-clappingyellow:

DSCN3624.jpg

DSCN3629.jpg

DSCN3636.jpg

• Like 5

Usmc1968

Round Two. I am very impressed how this old horse runs. 8 years ago it was all kinds of trouble, now, its like a new tractor. I'm thankful for tearing into and just starting all over with the wiring , fuel lines, carb , governor and so on. Not to mention all the great info hear. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Its 10 degrees. Fired right up , left it warm up, open the throttle and it never misses a beat. Not a single hiccup. :greetings-clappingyellow:

DSCN3624.jpg

DSCN3629.jpg

DSCN3636.jpg

Looking Good!!!!!

I am also impressed with my WH. With almost 800hrs she pushes snow like a bulldozer :-)

Darn, I think it actually stopped snowing :-(

Semper Fi

• Like 1

Theroundhousernr

Thanks. Must be nice plowing with those foot controls. I have a John Deere 115 with foot controls but it's not built very heavy , so I'm not to keen on plowing with it. However, once you get used to the gt 14 controls, you start to like it. I can use the hydraulic lift with my pinky and the hydro lever with the other fingers. While keeping one hand on the wheel. Works out pretty good.

I couldn't tell you the hours on it but I'm sure it's not low.

Kyle

Edited by Theroundhousernr

dandan111

Quick question. What do you al put on the bottom edge of your blades so it does not tear up the asphalt? I just installed that blade and it looks like it would tear the driveway.  Just a thought

Semper Fi

Take a good look at that cutting edge and make sure it's not time to flip it over. Looks like it's pretty close in that picture. Have fun!

• Like 1

RMCIII

Nice photo's guys... BTW, February 2nd will be the mid-point of winter....Still lots of time left for some great photos and videos.

Rob

scWHhauler

Nothing. if it would happen to snow here I would use my GT 2500 :ychain:

Usmc1968

Ohhh man, so I was going to take the beast out this morning to clean up the driveway and the battery was dead :no: :no: :no: :no:  On the trickle charger now. I was having a blast last night, cleared both neighbors' driveways..  I guess that is what you get when it gets down to Zero and the date on the battery is 2010.

Semper Fi

Edited by Usmc1968
  • Like 1

rmaynard

Ohhh man, so I was going to take the beast out this morning to clean up the driveway and the battery was dead :no: :no: :no: :no:  On the trickle charger now. I was having a blast last night, cleared both neighbors' driveways..  I guess that is what you get when it gets down to Zero and the date on the battery is 2010.

Semper Fi

Where are you located in Maryland. Here in the Westminster area it was -1 when I had to start the B-100.

• Like 1

Usmc1968

I am in the Frederick area.  This is the first year I have had the WH and it has always started up just fine, of course it was not this cold...brrrr

Semper Fi

can whlvr

didn't have a pic of all at once,so heres a few

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

003-7.jpg

RMCIII

didn't have a pic of all at once,so heres a few

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

003-7.jpg

OH-NOW YOU ARE JUST SHOWING OFF!!!!!!!! :ychain:  :banana-tux:  :banana-tux::handgestures-thumbupright:  

Edited by RMCIII

chazm

The 314 doing her :greetings-clappingyellow: job  

f20197eb-70e2-4670-b6f1-ee5cac71a256_zps

536faf01-239a-47fb-ba73-104266edd50f_zps

c7d98f5f-4cb8-4561-b242-1be409ded93b_zps

Edited by chazm
  • Like 2

stratostar250

Here are my plans for the winter! 

Edited by stratostar250
  • Like 2

posifour11

Finally remembered. I give you, Megatron!!!

post-8551-0-57193300-1390453294_thumb.jp

Edited by posifour11
  • Like 5

squonk

Something about naming Flat tops!  :)  :)  :)  And you guys with the paved driveways make me jealous. I have to plow my neighbor's for free to see what it feels like. :eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

posifour11

Something about naming Flat tops! :):):) And you guys with the paved driveways make me jealous. I have to plow my neighbor's for free to see what it feels like. :eusa-whistle:

Yup. I named him that because of the stickers. They make it look like one of those transformers.

Not sure if you think my drive is paved, but its just Ozarks rocks and dirt.

WheelHorse79

My C-101

post-8950-0-17947200-1390542674.jpg

• Like 4

Theroundhousernr

I guess I just joined the snow throwing club. I finally got my parts in for the blower. Its nice a quite and doesn't sound like a coffer grinder anymore.

The darn thing throws it over thirty feet. That's plenty for me and if to wet I can plow it with the gt14.

RSCN3649.jpg

Kyle

• Like 1