squonk

Gettin the fleet ready!

squonk

Today was a great day to get the fleet ready for winter. I changed the oil on all of them and was washing up and thought this would be a good pic. Marvin's been done and is under his Horse blankie. Elvis is waiting for a 10% coupon fromTSC for a new seat.

7909cffb-a656-4be5-b8bc-2f2dcc176630_zps

Put some 94 SEF fuel in the 704 and made a trip around my WONDERFUL neighborhood to get the top shelf fuel in the carb for winter storage. This stuff smell Racy!

th_IMG_0465_zps2c17e1b7.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Martin

great video mike..... :thumbs:

you made me feel like i was there riding with you, i felt every bump in that road.......... :ROTF:

tractor sounds nice........

squonk

Notice the nice junk pile I have to look at across the street every day.

Martin

looks like firewood to me!!!!!

Terry M

Very fun Mike :handgestures-thumbupright::thanks:  . I always like going on these rides!  I should maybe make one of  myself riding someyear.  Whats your neighbor doing there across the street?  doing a demo or something??

AMC RULES

Humm, now where have I seen these POV , from the seat "tours of the neighborhood" before? 

squonk

Neighbor tore down an old play house that was rotted. Funny thing, the only good wood in the pile is some we gave them when we tore down a porch 25 yrs. ago

Sparky

Good video Mike. (coulda done without the crotch shot at the end tho :ychain:  )

Mike..............

stevasaurus

I don't know why you got all that ready for winter.  the snow will never stick on that vertical driveway you have. :)

• Like 3

squonk

I- Pad issues. I think Scott had the same thing

7909cffb-a656-4be5-b8bc-2f2dcc176630_zps

Edited by squonk

953 nut

:text-thankyouyellow:   for sharing. I remember all of the winter preperations from the time I lived in Syracuse. One advantage of living in Wesern NC is that we generaly only get a few hard snows per winter and you can work the ground year round. Lots of seat time!  :woohoo: 

Wheel-N-It

Could be worse Mike. Instead of demolition trash it could be trashy people with bad intent looking at your house and your Wheel Horses.

squonk

Could be worse Mike. Instead of demolition trash it could be trashy people with bad intent looking at your house and your Wheel Horses. They live right next door. Stupid kid they have stole a garden disc from me 2 yrs. ago. Shortly after that he got caught breaking into another house

zanepetty

Looks great! I like how your tractors have names haha

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
rrrrrg

Could be worse Mike. Instead of demolition trash it could be trashy people with bad intent looking at your house and your Wheel Horses. They live right next door. Stupid kid they have stole a garden disc from me 2 yrs. ago. Shortly after that he got caught breaking into another house

Grrrrrrrr,  I'm familiar with that kind of trash too. Sorry to hear about that Mike.

squonk

Looks great! I like how your tractors have names haha

The P.O. of my newest, 73 12 8 spd named it "Ezra" after the Secretary of Transportation under Eisenhower!  :notworthy:

image_zpseef107b6.jpg

WH nut

Its always fun to take the horses out for a ride without work involved.

Racinbob

OK, squonk, you're busted. At 00:38 you clearly ran a stop sign. With a speed limit of 15mph I'm confident you were under that so maybe the judge will be easy on you......................fun video!!!!

• Like 1

Anglo Traction

Great Horse Tour, Thanks Mike.  EZRA look's in terrific condition. Thanks for sharing