GlenPettit

42" Recycler Deck -- two Q's

GlenPettit

Question 1:  Does anyone have a better more-complete picture of this decal, or can take one?  So it can be submitted to Terry Dennis to consider making some.  It was placed in a bad position on the side of the deck where normal use might wear it off.

Question 2:  Where can I find the instruction & parts manuals for this RD Recycler Deck (Model #78355, serial #4900519, probably 1995), (dead-ends so far).

IMG_0116_zps4f220de8.jpg

Glen

Edited by GlenPettit

nylyon

Glen.

I can kind of help.  I sent to Terry a while ago the decals on my 42"RD with the recycler kit.  I do not know id there's any difference in the decals between the recycler deck and what comes in the kit, but I assume they're identical.  I have the original owners manual for my kit, it's a 1994.  When I have some time, I'll scan it and put it into the downloads section.

msg-5-0-66581500-1368886090.jpg

• Like 1

cod

Glen,

I've got a decal like yours but I don't see a way to attach it to this post.  If you can explain how to attach it I'll post it later today.  I can't help you with the manual as I found mine in the manual section and I suspect you've already looked there.

Cod

cod

Glen,

Found out how to upload an image and compressed the file so it was less than 1MG ( it was over 2MG ).  Sorry about the size and if it helps I can email the original to you. 

Good luck - Cod

post-10788-0-90641600-1381094021.jpg

gwest_ca

IPL

Operator manual

Setup instructions

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/2228-mower-rotary-42in-rd-1993-1994-78355-recycler-setup-3315-697pdf/

The 1994 Recycler decals are item #23 part number 79-1301 and decal drawn on the end of the deck but no #23 on it.

The decal in 1995 is part number 92-9523.

Garry

Cod,

What year is your deck? The decals are different and that may explain why.

Garry

• Like 1

GlenPettit

Those manuals are exactly what I needed,

and that decal is exactly the right one.

You people are Great!    And fast!    Thanks,

Glen

cod

IPL

Operator manual

Setup instructions

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/2228-mower-rotary-42in-rd-1993-1994-78355-recycler-setup-3315-697pdf/

The 1994 Recycler decals are item #23 part number 79-1301 and decal drawn on the end of the deck but no #23 on it.

The decal in 1995 is part number 92-9523.

Garry

Cod,

What year is your deck? The decals are different and that may explain why.

Garry

Garry,

While my tractor is a 418-A from 1987, the PO told me he purchased the mower deck after he bought the tractor so I don't know what year it is. 

I can't find the serial number at the moment but the manuals the matched the serial numbers were:

Mower Rotary 42in RD 1984 05-42MR02 OM #810345R1.pdf - owners manual

Mower Rotary 42in RD 1986-88 05-42MR04 IPL #810407R1.pdf - parts list

They may not be exactly correct but they are the closest ones I could find.  When I purchased the tractor I removed the recycler baffle from the deck and added a second set of blades to the quills to help keep the "windrow effect" down.  The baffle was rather rusty so I may clean it up at some point but it's not a priorty at the moment.

Cod

Stepney

Mine's nearly mint, I can get a photo this week if you want.

(Edit) The computer glitched, I had never fully loaded the page. Disregard that....)

Edited by Stepney