Sign in to follow this  
dclarke

Picked up another tub cart

dclarke

I ran into a guy at the Jacksonville show whose son happens to be a customer of the company I work for. The son called me this morning and said he had a cart in his shed that I may be interested in. I stopped by his place after work and picked this up, even got to name my own price. It wasn't free but it was pretty darn cheap. The back lip is bent up a little and it has the usual dings in the bottom and it's been painted with a rattle can. I'll straighten it up the best I can, repaint it and use it to replace the Rubbermaid cart that I use in the yard.

024_zps2617d442.jpg

025_zpsad6f1dd7.jpg

026_zps8bff74cd.jpg

027_zpsdfb19828.jpg

028_zps0606abc4.jpg

• Like 2

Martin

nice find, denny.....

we are gonna need more undercover space at the shows with all these tub carts around.......

dclarke

nice find, denny.....

we are gonna need more undercover space at the shows with all these tub carts around.......

That's for sure, Martin. If I don't stop bringin stuff home I'm gonna need to set that canopy up in my back yard 'cause I'm outa space here. I went and looked at two Wheel Horses yesterday that another guy who stopped by our display area said he wanted to sell. They turned out to be verticle shafts so I left them where they were but it wasn't far from home so I wasn't out much.

• Like 1

dtallon

That looks like a nice find.  If you decide you don't want it, and want to sell it to somebody that has some experience repairing the rear lips of carts and repainting them, I might know somebody...  

sorekiwi

All those things must be in Illinois.  I've been trying to find one local for about 5 years now.