Sign in to follow this  
welderman85

preval sprayer questions

welderman85

I was wondering how many of you guys have used this. I'm trying to decide what to do my gt1142 has been tore down and in primer for two years now I have been waiting for a time to spray every thing at once but with a baby I don't have the time so I was thinking I could little at a time with this or spray bombs. Dose this sprayer work good? Can it spray at angles or dose it have to stay straight? Thank you

charging10

I have used prevails at work,there easy to use,but seem to have very short life,they would clog up in the tube even after a good cleaning, I would not buy them for my garage projects, too expensive and frustrating.

Forest Road

I have Zero experience with spray guns. I was happy with the $20+\- gun from harbor freight.

zieg72

I have used prevails at work,there easy to use,but seem to have very short life,they would clog up in the tube even after a good cleaning, I would not buy them for my garage projects, too expensive and frustrating.

We sell them to our customers and they have great results for touch up solutions.  They were never made to spray an entire tractor.  As far as clogging goes, they don't unless your paint is #1 not reduced enough(thinned out) or #2 full of broken up paint skins (old paint).  We have 1 customer that uses a moisture cure urethane in it with no issues...