Sign in to follow this  
leeave96

Deck Reinforcement Part Number???

leeave96

When I look at my 42 inch rear discharge deck, it has indentations in it that look kind of like a star-fish pattern.  I seem to recall a long time ago that Toro/Wheelhorse offered a reinforcement plate that fit into those recesses/shape.  Not sure if the newer 42 side discharge decks had this indented pattern or the 48 SD decks.

Anyone recall this deck reinforcement plate and a part number for it?  Anyone tried one?

Thanks!

Bill

GlenPettit

I wished it was still available; but there is a guy on eBay that makes something like it ($8, is twice as thick as the thinner WH one and must be welded in place), don't know the old WH part number, but here is the eBay item number for his:    261259757162

Screenshot2013-09-16at51453PM_zps797f025

Edited by GlenPettit

Butch

They should fit the 36" deck shouldn't they? I don't have any cracks but it would be nice to have this extra beef so they don't crack.

GlenPettit

I would certainly think so, I believe all the decks for C-series (and 300-series) have the same spindle hole sizes, but not positive

They guy that makes them as a store on eBay:   s.gif M&P Custom Machine   he makes many custom parts, must have access to a 

nice plasma cutter at work that he can use.   Contact him thru eBay, as he also has a Wheel Horse and may know (just click his  store name).

Edited by GlenPettit