Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Uh Mike "Mr C series" Hired Guns .....

BPjunk

Now I seen your post on locking up your Wheel Horses when I come through the state of Ohio ........ and wellllll I slipped one by you again :banghead: .... remember a good horse rustler can't be beat!!! :USA::thumbs:

See I knew you would be up all night guarding your Wheel Horses ....... but jus' remember how brazen I am. I went right through Washington Court House during broad day light!!!! :lol: Another Wheel Horse is now in the state of Virginia! :omg:

Prove it you say. HAH!!! RT 35 going east bound you can see the Wal Mart on the left of the hiway and the Dakotas steak house on the right at the Washington Court House exit. :lol:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

C-Series14

HOLY COW!!! I have been invaded by a rustler!!! I live about 5 miles from that thar area ya know....

Teddy da Bear

Somewhere off in the distance there are hoof beats.

Then a wolf howls......... Owwwwoooooooooooo...

Then you hear a low beat of music......Ghost Riders in the skyyyyyyyy.........

You know Wild Bill has come through your town!

Bill you need a better picture/trade mark. Put on a six gun, cowboy hat and boots. Then take a picture of you with a lasso around your latest....

That would be sumptin!!

rustbucket

thank god all my horses are under lock and key in the garage safe and sound and all comfy cozy. never thought 6 wheel horses could fit in one bay of a 2 car garage.

TT

Jason.....

I have 15 stored in a 14 X 26 foot area. (along with a bunch of other stuff)

Don't ask me to get out any of the ones in the back in a hurry though! :banghead:

rustbucket

oh its getting that way around here number 7 comes home this friday after work i thinking

a comando 6

rustbucket

the guy also has a comando 8 and 2 black hoods sitting around by the cows doing nuthing.

BPjunk

HOLY COW!!! I have been invaded by a rustler!!! I live about 5 miles from that thar area ya know....

Mike,

Now ya' know all too well ifn's I had your address with me you would have heard a knock on your door ...... after I loaded up the truck with Wheel Horses!!!!!! :USA::omg::thumbs:

We ended up eating in Chillicothe at the Sumburger Drive In. :banghead:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

C-Series14

If you stopped by, you would of had to play frisbee with the dog for several hours before he would of let you in the barn!!!!!!!!!

:banghead:

combatmp29r

Stopped at the Sumburger? Holy crap thats less than 5 miles from the old OH home of the herd :banghead: