Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

Attachment model number help needed

Marshall

Good morning!

First time post...........but not the last.

I have a 1988 model 414-8 that I bought new. It has been a great tractor!

Over the past several years I have been looking for attachments that will fit this model. My problem is that I am confused as to which ones will fit. Downloaded the guide book for attachments up thru 2000 year and that has helped as to what Wheel Horse offered. WIth that info I was able to get a snow blower that I know will work and it will get a work out this winter.

The one attachment that I could use right away is the mid mounted scikle mower, not sure who made them, what model numbers would work, etc, etc.

Another attachment that would be handy is a front mounted 540 RPM PTO. I have seen these for JD, did anyone make one for WH? I can fab one of these myself, if I could just get some free time.

At this point I would like to start a wish list of any and all attachments that would fit on the 414-8. Yes I know this likely to become an obession, but hey, whats one more.

Thanks

At some point I hope to give back to this forum, right now I am newbie that needs some help.

Marshall

953 nut

:WRS:    The Haban sickle bar mower for the :wh:  will come up from time to time on ebay, but any Haban mower can be adapted to work with your 414-8. It would take a good mechanic to do it, but if you plan to fabricate a 540 RPM  PTO yourself then you probably could do it.

Most of the attachments for 1965 and later :wh:  that use the mid mount tach-a-matic will fit yours.

I guess you have found the "Implements" tab on this site and seen how many you have to select from.

Good luck and keep us posted.

:USA: 

KC9KAS

Marshall... :WRS: