Sign in to follow this  
TT

My newest additions

TT

Although the third tractor is camera shy, (it's partially disassembled and tucked away in the shed) the other two got to see the sunshine today.

The first one is an engineless 1960 400 Suburban sporting a nice coat of very orange paint. (looks B) with the black wheels though!):

32En400001.jpg

32En400015.jpg

Second is a late 1962 32E Lawn Ranger that is 98% complete, but a little on the rough side. (It could easily be saved though.):

32En400003.jpg

32En400007.jpg

32En400008.jpg

32En400012.jpg

32En400009.jpg

32En400014.jpg

The third tractor is a 1963 33R Lawn Ranger that has been partially disassembled for restoration. It looks to be 98% complete and does have all 4 WH logo tires in good condition. :whistle:

Some of you have met these tractors before, and one other member here knew them all well. B)

DMESS

TT, that 32E deserves a full on restoration. Hard to believe it managed to avoid being shortblocked (course those were the oil pump engines if I recall). Original throttle AND choke controls. AMAZING! The right hand foot rest extension is gone, but that is an easy fab for you. Is that a muffler for an air cleaner?! :whistle: Best 32 I've seen in a long time and I sure haven't seen many. B)

Suburban 550

You soon gotta be runnin out of room to keep them. Guess you'll have to take some over to the golf course with you. Nice tractors TT.

TT

The right hand foot rest extension is gone, but that is an easy fab for you. Is that a muffler for an air cleaner?! :whistle:

The '63 does have the footrest tube, so that will be the easy part.

(already was questioned on it - hence the tape measure. B))

LRfootresttubeandcbpedalrod001.jpg

The air cleaner is incorrect, (as you know) but it is a Tecumseh/Lauson part. I have seen them used on quite a few early vertical shaft engines on push mowers.

DMESS

Funny it looks like a muffler. B) I can't recall seeing any of those, but I stay way far away from push mowers! That's WORK!

I figured you knew the foot rest was missing. B)

We had a 32E but it was ROUGH, missing lots of parts, and the deck was complete trash so it wasn't much to try to salvage. Quite a landmark Wheel Horse when you think about it. The lawn Rangers were quite popular, built for a long time and this was the FIRST! It's a keeper for sure TT! :whistle: (Even though E will laugh his @$$ off at the little thing. <_< )

bell

NICE HAUL! B)

jerrell

B) TT that is a nice haul, i reall like that 32, it will be a show piece for sure...where in the world do you find all these deals, i have a hard time finding tractors and parts down south, just how many wh's is in your stable now???? just curious...jerry

TT

These found their way here through a wrench-turning deal with another member. B)

I currently have 22 tractors of my own. (and one temporarily-adopted 1992 416-8 speed :whistle: )

14 of them are round hoods from 1960 to 1964. :horseplay:

pond195520032003

Nice haul TT :horseplay: i like the suburban and did notice the snow blade mount B)

C-Series14

And people think I am nuts for having 7 tractors and twice as many attachments! B) I tell them about all you guys that have 3 times as many as me and they leave me alone...

Teddy da Bear

Nice "trinity" of tractors. B)

sorekiwi

Dunno TT, maybe my '63 was rustier....

32En400003.jpg

IMG_1824-1.jpg

But you've gat a bigger hole in your seat... (excuse me???)

LONG LIVE THE LITTLE WHEELED ROUNDHOODS!

Stigian

Nice haul TT B)

22 tractors!!!!!! that would give my wife grounds for divorce :whistle: B)