Sign in to follow this  
sshell

Farmall Cub

sshell

Engine is done, just need starter rebuilt and gen rebuilt. Still running 6 volt system.tractors007.jpg

Kelly

Is that a 1045 in the pic? Painted black and in pieces? kinda looks like it but kinda don't, looks to have a straight lift arm not angled, and maybe 62 toolbox, but square hood dash.

Oh ya nice Cub, I was looking at a super A not too long ago.

sshell

No, it's a 702 frame with a newer dash and hood the guy i got it from put on it. He even painted flames on the hood! The "702" I have is a 854 frame with tank/dash on it as well as the dash stand/mount. Long stary but it was not done by me, but I do have the parts to make them both correct again, now if I can find the time. B)Tractors015.jpg.

Here is the "702" Notice the front axle is not correct. I think this is actualy the 854 frame And the black one is the 702 frame.

Kelly

I might be wrong but that might be the orig. frame, looks to have the welded batt. box and I don't think the 64's are welded.

sshell

Ya know it might be. I realy dont know for sure. I got both of these from a guy on trade for a snowblower! B) He told me the black one was a 854 and the red was a 754. Now I looked up the serial # on it and it is a 702 but the paper tag on the black one is painted over. Here are some more pic's. Any ideals? :whistle:tractors024.jpgtractors025.jpgtractors027-1.jpgtractors028-1.jpg

TT

The frame in the top two pictures is '63.

The bottom one is a '62.

perry

nice lookin cub :USA: i love them farmalls :banghead: