Sign in to follow this  
engine563

riped it out

engine563

hi i have a charger 7 and riped the trans out of it and i was woundering if any one has had the same proble and if they put a new one in or if theres a way to fix it with out a new trans

Kelly

I guess I'm not sure what you mean you ripped it out??? you break it or did it stop working???

groundhog47

:WRS: and to understand more :wwp:. If you need one for change out/swap several members sell them, and I believe we have members that repair them for others. If it's ripped out of frame attachment, there are several posts on repair. If frame is twisted and trans attachment broken/ripped/torn frame replacement may be an option. A pic is really good for explanation.

It looks as if WH only had 2 Chargers (V7) and both used the Eaton Auto, so do you now aside from above is it the actual gearing or hydraulic portion. Some one am sure has expertise in that also, I do not know squat about Eaton :confusion-shrug:, good luck with endeavor. 

Edited by groundhog47

AMC RULES

I guess I'm not sure what you mean you ripped it out??? you break it or did it stop working???

...or simply...removed it from the tractor?  :eusa-think: