Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

A few more ponies under the hood....

stevebo

That is what I like about tradin with Ken... He ALWAYS makes things better!  I am glad Cole is happy and has electric start now !! 

Ken B

And thank you for tossin the 8hp into our Block Buster deal we made awhile back!  I'm very happy with it. Now Cole is already talkin grudge match! Man, now I gotta find an 8 hp for mine.

Edited by Ken B

stevebo

Nah Ken- You need a 16hp big block thumper that I have sitting in the tent out back....That will show him !

Coadster32

Nice job. Great to see it not all cut up. (Wouldn't expect it from you anyhow). Awesome Cole is really into it...Dad as well. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Ken B

Today I fabbed up a much better belt guard that resembles a stock guard. (I didn't want to hack up a nice original guard)  It fits perfect and works nice. After it was installed my son Cole hinted that it was time for a little race, his Rod against my Rod. Long story short, he skunked me, not once but twice! He had 3 tractors on me each time. I even jumped the gun in the second race. Man, I hate losing!

001_zps91c5af32.jpg

005_zps835d672c.jpg

AMC RULES

There's no substitute for cubic inch displacement...

of course he skunked you Ken.   :sleeping-yellow:    :chores-chopwood:

:woohoo:   Congrats   :auto-checkeredflag:  Cole!      :auto-layrubber:  

Ken B

I beat a few big blocks with a small block in my day.....Coles tractor is governed, mine, not so much. I thought i might sneek by him on the high end. Not! All in fun, he earned it. If yer gonna get beat there is knowone better to do it than your own boy. If the K91 didn't run so good on my Rod I'd probably sneek a few more ponies under the hood of mine....

stevebo

you need a 16hp thumper......

Ken B

I do have a k141 I could possibly stuff under the hood for a little more grunt..  Though I'd really hate to scratch the paint up on my tractor doing a tight motor swap. The paint is pretty smooth on it. We'll have to where that one goes.. There is also something to be said for the sound of a K91 with straight pipes, they sound so sweet!

Electro12WH

Well executed. Looks like a stock setup. Dr. Mike prescribes a nose weight!

MT

There's plenty of room up front for the battery.