Sign in to follow this  
TT

One man's opinion of a Simplicity mower

TT

Brrly1

Hey TT Did you buy it? Burly

TT

No I didn't, John.

If it was 20 miles away instead of 200, I might think about it though. B)

Brrly1

Ok I thought I would ask though, 200 miles doesn't seem that far away for $75, besides that congrats on the new job. It's always a good feeling with a fresh start. Like one of the guys already said it won't be long until your lead man. Congrats again!!! Burly :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

TT

That would be a good price for the garden tractor version, but I've had my fill of the lawn tractor variety for the season. B)

It would be good to make a few dollars on if I were closer, but then I'd get accused of "Jaking" up the price again. B)

As far as the new job goes.....

Thank you, and I look forward to the opportunity to "turn wrenches" for consistent cash. It's not often that I get to do that around here anymore. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

It would be a deal at twice the price just because of his HONEST opinion. Something you don't see very much of from a seller. How many full restored (read, put on new blades) vintage (last years model) such and such have we seen on ebay?

Buzz

I saw that and thought about it too but with the price of gas a 160 mile round trip makes you think twice. An honest seller for sure.