Sign in to follow this  
bk-scouter

Redsquare AND WH newbie

traktorkidd7/30/93

:whistle: Thats very nice.....

And wheres my manners??? B) B)

bk-scouter

Thanks guys!! I've been looking for a long time for one of these. They were out there, but I was ALWAYS too late for the auction, deal, you name it. I was hellbent on the 520-H's, and had come across a couple for an awesome price in Craigslist last year just because the seller didn't realize what these tractors were worth when they had low hours. I even test drove a 50th anniversary 520-H that had only 90 hours on it! Boy was that beautiful and rode really nice!! It went for over $3100 in ebay. Way too much for me... Then something about these newer 314's and 315's caught my fancy after a while. Mine has over 400 hrs on it and it's previous owner (original) from eastern Ohio took great care of it since he was a machinist. He always ran Mobil-1 in it, and documented EVERY oil change it had on the owner's manual. Now I just gotta get those attachments.... :horseplay:

T-Mo

Nice tractor, nice pictures. TT is right, that last one with the flag would make an excellent picture for July in our calendar. If you have a high resolution one, could you email it to me at terryreed2@aol.com. Thanks.

BTW, I have a 1998 314-8 with just under 300 hours that I bought last year about this time. B)

bk-scouter

Nice tractor, nice pictures. TT is right, that last one with the flag would make an excellent picture for July in our calendar. If you have a high resolution one, could you email it to me at terryreed2@aol.com. Thanks.

BTW, I have a 1998 314-8 with just under 300 hours that I bought last year about this time. B)

Thanks Treed, it would be cool to have her grace the calendar for July. I'm honored...

I can get you that pic later this weekend. (Wait till I tell the wife !!) I've got a den of Webelos cub scouts to take to a baseball game and campout on the field tonight in Grand Rapids. The forecast is RAIN... :whistle:

-BK

WheelHorse_of_course

B)

Now that's a purty tractor don't cha know! :whistle:B)

You are all set for life! :horseplay: :banana: