Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

MI WH show

perry

see you'all saturday :)

Jake Kuhn

Should be leaving in a little under an hr. See you guys there!

smoreau

Leaving Perry's at 6 and should be there about 8ish

Fun Engineer

Heading down this morning to deliver a Trail Blazer 7 with front mower deck to Ken Townsend (chevelletown) should be there between 11 and noon. Can't stay as we have a family function in Grand Rapids. Wish you all the best and good weather.  If someone is available I'll buy some raffle tickets. Those are some sweet looking tires and wheels.

Edited by Fun Engineer
  • Like 1

Martin

wish we were there with you guys this year. but here we are sat morning and not much chance of making it now. was going to take off work yesterday and travel over, just stay till saturday evening and leave, but boss had other ideas and i had to work.

hope the weather holds out for a great day.......

perry

Than You again  Kelly & family for all your hard work you put into this show , Had a great time as always & the weather was perfect :)  .

good seeing you'all again .....

Edited by perry
  • Like 3

Jake Kuhn

Great to see everyone again! Had a great time...even if I could only be there half the day. I brought home two nice tub carts from bob rock, k91 shroud ( thanks to kelly for the shroud and putting on the show!) , k91 oil bath air cleaner from new2horses, a couple clintons from smoreau, some stuff from glen, and a couple other small items. On there way back from the show today stevasaurus and otrelwood both stopped by our place. It was a very fun time being with both steve, and lonny and his son eric!  I did not get a chance to take any show pictures...hope someone else did.

chevelletown

Kelly, I'd like to thank you and your family for working your butts off so that I can set on my butt at a great show and have a good time.

• Like 1

otrelwood

Ditto what chevelletown said Kelly ,also in the future anything we can do to help don't hesitate to tell us ,this is a great thing for me and my son and every so often my wife to come and do would hate to see it die off! thanks again for all your time and effort

shorts

I want to say thanks to Kelly and his family for the effort involved in putting on the show, we had a good time Saturday, stayed to go out for dinner and then sit around the campfire until after dark and then drove home, Thanks to all who came to the show and shared some quality time with us.

shorts

Edited by shorts

HorseFixer

We got there Thursday late afternoon and Had a great time. Kelly thanks for putting this on. It was great to visit with all our old friends and the new friends we made. The restaurant was a great time, and the Campfires we had were fantastic except we ran out of firewood on a couple of occasions :hide: but thanks to Lonnie (otrelwood) we were able to get right back into shape!  :eek:  I'm sure stevasaurus will be along with some pictures of this. :eusa-whistle:  And later I have a story to tell of a late Saturday night event. :handgestures-thumbupright:

~Duke

SousaKerry

And later I have a story to tell of a late Saturday night event. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Ya know the next morning Tracey asked me who the idiot was who was running the saw at 12:00 AM :hide:

Edited by SousaKerry

otrelwood

was a super time at this show! got good deals on stuff I didn't need ,spent quality time with the kid ,met some people I heard of, spent time with old friends, enjoyed campfire chats with people from all over, and horsefixer I really enjoyed the apple juice told the wife about it now she wishes she would've come along, and what happens in charlotte stays in charlotte stevasarus said ha ha

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Here is the pics I took...really just the people...

Henny, Bob, Lonny, my wife Chris (first time at Charlotte), sousa...knowing it might be the last show there,,,we really did need to cut up a table. :)

2012_0808Charlotte0001_zps3c29c668.jpg

Lonny's son Eric joins in the fun...

2012_0808Charlotte0002_zps94c338f2.jpg

I had to get in the picture...

2012_0808Charlotte0003_zps2bc9bcb1.jpg

No horses of picnic tables were hurt in these pictures...

Ken (Chevelltown) stopped by for a chat...thanks Duke (corrected)

2012_0808Charlotte0004_zps330f3a43.jpg

Scott.(smoreau)..one of the best members you ever want to meet...

2012_0808Charlotte0005_zps0baa53d4.jpg

Duke with his Grand daughter Henny... she is growing up real quick...

2012_0808Charlotte0006_zps837b92f9.jpg

Shorts (Paul) and his wife Sharon...hearts larger then life, these two...

2012_0808Charlotte0007_zpse1c01dea.jpg

Erik Red horse and my wife Chris...

2012_0808Charlotte0008_zps403314e5.jpg

My friends from Paw Paw that I have not seen is some years came down to the show...(Don & Nellie) and the Wheel Horse Community there took them in and made them feel really welcome...shot the breeze all afternoon...it was great seeing them again.  Did I mention that Don was an instructor at Michigan State and we were sitting in Duke's tent.??  Duke had his usual Michigan garb on...kinda went with Sousa's Ohio State tent...good conversation for sure...

2012_0808Charlotte0009_zps649b9163.jpg

Duke being camera shy...not like him... :)

2012_0808Charlotte0011_zpscadd9cf5.jpg

TJ shows up....how cool is that..??

2012_0808Charlotte0012_zpsf0bd7a79.jpg

The Scott  (smoreau) and I took a walk around the site and he had exactly what I was looking for...a hitch that I could mount on my B-100 for towing my boat around...Thank You Scott...always great seeing you.....I'm liking this hitch.

2012_0808Charlotte0013_zps6d5726a0.jpg

2012_0808Charlotte0014_zps1f8f79e9.jpg

Stopped at Jake's on the way back...gave me 60 lbs of blueberrys which will make 30 gals of home made wine...put it together today...be about a year to drink...thanks to Jake and Doug Kuhn.. :bow-blue:

2012_0808Charlotte0015_zps000367e7.jpg

The white stuff on the top is yeast...stirs in after tomorrow and starts the fermentation....I think it will be TOP SHELF..

2012_0808Charlotte0016_zpsdbb4cf49.jpg

Had a great time at the show...may have been the last year (that is the bad side)...Kelly and his family did an excellent job again...and it was nice seeing Perry, Bob Rock and a few others.  Thanks to all that had a hand in the show. :woohoo:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

HorseFixer

Ken (Fabricator) stopped by for a chat...

2012_0808Charlotte0004_zps330f3a43.jpg

Hey Bro Steve, the pic above is Ken chevelletown

And by the way Steve GREAT PICTURES!! what a great time and ditto on all ya said! MJ took some Pics will look at her camera in a bit

~Duke

• Like 1

smoreau

I would like to say thank you to Kelly and his great family for that they do for this show!! I sure hope this show keeps going for sure!! Just too many Great friends that I have met this show that would be very disappointing not to get together again for sure!!! We might just have to take the campground over  and have the show there to keep it going :icecream:

Great seeing you all again and I do have to say Steve was on his best behavior with his wife there :hide:

NOT!!

Edited by smoreau
  • Like 2