Sign in to follow this  
Griff

Tiller drive belt

Griff

Can someone point me to any posts that show how the drive belt is connected to the tractor.I haven't even got the tiller bracket that fixes onto the tractor so i'm getting a bit in front of myself, but when i do i'll be able to put the belt on. I've looked at the back end so long trying to figure it out that my eyes have bled, any help, as usual, will be much appreciated, Griff

Whmaverick

There are good pics in the manual section. You should check them out. Only minor variations from model to model.

Griff

Thanks Maverick, job's a good 'un,

Griff.

sorekiwi

There are good pics in the manual section. You should check them out. Only minor variations from model to model.

That is assuming that you have the common, one long belt system.  In the sixties there was a two belt system, and a rarer one belt system that ran the tiller off the hydro pump drive pulley.

Griff

It'll be the single long belt, i've just bought some brackets through the wanted ads and the guy gave me an excellent description of where the belt goes.I'll have to make up a hitch that connects the tiller to the tractor as one isn't forthcomming but we're getting there slowly

CasualObserver

Griff

Thanks Jason, once the brackeys arrive i can get a hitch fabbed up and get tilling :woohoo: