Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

"Brennan Bo" Riding his 701 in Parade

stevebo

Thanks to John (Wallfish) for allowing me to use his camera to take this video. Overall Brennan did pretty good for a 6 year old. There were a few times that were close calls as he seemed to get distracted with all the goings on while he was riding his tractor. He did have one accident so to speak. There was a sunshade tent next to ours (which I think is a RS members) and it had dark anchor ropes holding it in place. Well Brennan did not see them and took one out with the tractor and by the time he realized what happened he pulled the back corner to the front and broke the frame. As Baerpath said ("it was a $100 lesson"). I bought the broken tent from the owners for a new one. 

Anyhow...here is the video of him talking with Wild Bill. As you can tell his was a bit nervous but overall pretty good for a 6 year old. 

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/WHBeatle/media/DSCN3976_zpsffc654b6.mp4.html

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Great video Steve...he handles that horse real good. :)

AMC RULES

Cool kid Steve.   :)

Sparky

Cool video Steve! He looks like a natural!

Mike............

roscoemi

I know a 9yr old who would love to go cruising around with him. I'm willing to bet the only time we would see them is when they needed gas or food money! :)

wallfish

I love the way he just backed that baby into a parking spot like it was nothing when his turn was over!

That boy can burn some gas too! I wonder how many miles he put on those tractors?

953 nut

That was cool, what a great six year old, the smile and high five at the end say it all.

:text-goodpost:                                      :text-thankyouyellow:                                      :text-bravo: 

:USA: 

Zeek

Boy you get him a cigar and some flip-flops and there's no telling you apart :auto-rally:

• Like 3

BPjunk

Steve,

Brennan is a pretty good kid , you should be very proud !

I love to have some fun with kids during the parade ........ you never know hat they will say when the microphone is in their face ! :ychain:  :angry-nono:  :roll:  :laughing-rofl:

Wild Bill

Richmond, VA

stevebo

You make the show lots of fun Bill. Thanks for what you do ! When I asked him what his favorite part of the entire show was he said "going in the parade"

• Like 1

Ken B

My son ColeB and BrennanBo spent lots of time together burnin fuel and havin fun. Cole is 11 and he has been on a tractor since he was a few months old, he started riding on his own when he was 6, just like BrennanBo. Cole REALLY enjoys his Wild Bill time!

013_zps05ca3e31.jpg

Boy you get him a cigar and some flip-flops and there's no telling you apart :auto-rally:

That there is funny! (true too!)

• Like 2

nylyon

Great Steve, he's a natural!  (Funny about the cigar :) )

AMC RULES

LOL! At the rate he's growing, he'll prolly have one next year.   :scared-eek: