Sign in to follow this  
cdsl810

48" Dozer blade compatibility

cdsl810

I've got a 520-H and have an opportunity to buy a 48" blade that was mounted on a 310. Aside from needing the extension piece on the back end, are there any other fitment concerns? What about the hydro lift hookup, angle adjust lever placement, etc.? Thanks...

cdsl810

So all I need is the completing kit. So my question has changed to this: is the current completing kit 105-1501 universally compatible with all long frame versions post 1990?

cdsl810

The completing kit is no longer available. Moreover, I don't have a rear mounting bracket. The 105-1501 is not the completing package, but some adapter kit that is only necessary if the blade is the latest version (06-48bc03) so that it will work with my 1990 520-H. Most of the necessary parts are available individually, but that adds up to a huge expense to "create" a kit.

I may be better off waiting until a 48" blade becomes available that was mounted on a 520.

Tankman

Do you have the swept forward front axle on your Horse?

I'm going to add 4" to the frame towards the front, weldment. Then extend the indexing rod 4" and the release rod (1/8" Ø).

You can view the parts here http://www.lindstromwheelhorse.com/pages/OemParts#/Toro_Consumer/106-8256%2c_48in_Snow%2f%2fDozer_Blade_Conversion_Kit%2c_Yard_and_Garden_Tractors/BLADE_LEVER_AND_DOZER_EXTENSION_ASSEMBLY/106-8256-27236-NONE/3351-611-371613-0001

I doubt a complete set will show up. Been lookin' myself, gave up.

I have a like new rear axle mounting setup, gathering dust. PM me if interested. :smile:

baerpath

I put one in classifieds with the kit on it, take a look

Tankman

Looking to use my 48" blade and frame on my 520.

Drawings show P/N 106-9907-03 Anti Sway ASM. It this a necessary item? Never used one, blade has only been used on snow and/or light gravel.

Does the part snap into the front as does the Attach-A-Matic?

gwest_ca

The 106-9907-03 only shows up for the 106-8256 conversion kit and the 79481 dozer blade for the XT-Series of tractors.

The C-Series or 300 and 400-Series blades require the 81630 or 81640 kit to extend the A-frame.

Garry

• Like 1