Sign in to follow this  
Rod(NASNUT)

Tractors on E-Bay

Rod(NASNUT)

Too bad you didn't get that one, Rod. B)

Looks like someone else here among us got a few of them though. (I tried for the 604)

Oh well....... at least I got Glen a little more money for it. B)

B) I took it to $200 thats about as far as I can go now Keep your eyes open TT and let me know if you find any good deals B) I would like to have one of them :whistle:

bambooheels

HEY ROD, LET ME KNOW WHICH OU WANTED, I am probably going to pull the engines and sell the rest. sorry if that offends the enthusiasts. B) if your close by maybe we can work something out. let me know. and TT i really didnt think i would bid until the very end. i bid literally at the very last second on all 4 of them. how good is that show up your way? is it worth the three hour drive? and if so should i be bringing a trailer? and $$$$$$ cha ching

TT

Rod wanted the 550 Suburban, which is the one you didn't get.

The only complaint I have about the NAMA show is the lack of activities for garden tractor folks. (except they'll let you try to pull a transfer sled that's too heavy for most normal garden tractors! B) )

The machinery is great - lots of history at work and play. There's all kinds of great food and goodies to buy in the flea market too.

I'm not sure how many tractors will be for sale there, but if you bring enough money, I'll make sure you don't go home without one. :whistle: