Sign in to follow this  
jdecker94

cast iron wheel horse wheel weight identification

jdecker94

so these came in on a little case tractor i bought, bolted to a heavy bracket on the bagger mounts. i looked at them and for some reason my dad thinks they're wheel horse weights. ive never seen cast iron wheel horse weights but once. so heres some pics, hopefully they are.

post-9144-0-95865400-1370291457_thumb.jp

post-9144-0-52569300-1370291460_thumb.jp

Wheelhorse84

They are.

jdecker94

what do these generally go for a pair? i dont have any wheel horses and i think someone could probably use these more than me.

Wheelhorse84

Anywhere from 100-150 ish

AMC RULES

...and up from there.   :scared-eek: 

jdecker94

so would me asking 200 for the both be unreasonable?

Wheelhorse84

150 for a friend is fair.

Whmaverick

Just went to Lynchburg va. Last weekend for a wedding and got boarded, so I checked the local craigs list and found a guy listed a pair of red ones rear only for $60.00 so I drove 40min further south and got them. You just never know what you can get stuff for. There worth what someone will pay. I have passed up pairs of rears for $150.00 but not $60.00 LOL.

varosd

Just went to Lynchburg va. Last weekend for a wedding and got boarded, so I checked the local craigs list and found a guy listed a pair of red ones rear only for $60.00 so I drove 40min further south and got them. You just never know what you can get stuff for. There worth what someone will pay. I have passed up pairs of rears for $150.00 but not $60.00 LOL.

I saw that too!  glad one of us got them...just wish they were mine.  Driving down to Charlotte on Fathers day weekend....gotta keep my WH eye's open!

jdecker94

well i put them up for 200 obo on craigslist. ive seen them go for more, but if i get 175 i'll be happy.