Sign in to follow this  
546cowboy

Found a job for the "High Horse"

546cowboy

Other than just plain fun to ride around on and be a head turner, I have found a couple uses for the Horse. I bought a receiver hitch that somebody on here sells, I really didn't care much for the way it worked on my horses but it works great on the big horse. Besides being able to pull my bigger trailers around I recently bought a sprayer from Harbor Freight and since it didn't have a trailer, I decided it would work great on a piece I made to carry an LP bottle.

I bought a tractor that someone had converted to run on LP, but how do you mount the bottle. Thus I built a platform for the bottle and then decided that was not what I wanted and converted it back to run on gas.

So anyway I used that to mount the the sprayer tank to. Looks like it's going to work perfect for spraying our pasture with the broad lief weeds. Being higher than a normal Wheel Horse it should get a little wider coverage.

post-1334-0-11437100-1370267160_thumb.jp

post-1334-0-78787000-1370267187_thumb.jp

post-1334-0-72819900-1370267203_thumb.jp

Edited by 546cowboy

SousaKerry

Heck you should rig up some folding booms then you would have a miniature All-terrain Ag Sprayer,  you know the ones you always get stuck behind on the roads this time of year

AMC RULES

Actually looks like it'll be a lot of fun too.   :)