Sign in to follow this  
coolhandblack

New member new horse

coolhandblack

Hi guys,

I have been lurking here for couple of months just trying to learn a bit. I am originally from ohio. I remember growing up there and my step dad was always buying and selling Wheelhorse tractors. I think that is where I started to like them. Fast forward about 12 years and I know live in Kansas. Hell there are lots of people here who don't know what a wheelhorse is. Well I was on the lookout for quite sometime and ran into this Wheelhorse 1276. I have only had it for about a week, so far I have put a new battery in it, new ignition adn changed the oils. I am going to try and restore it I believe but also use it. I am on the lookout for a snow plow for it. But this thing runs like a champ and I am pretty happy with the purchase. I have been posting over at MTF so if you guys are there too youve already heard the story...

000_1330.jpg

000_1337.jpg

000_1338.jpg

%7Boption%7D000_1336.jpg[/img

BairleaFarm

B)

Be sure and take pics during the restore. it doesnt look like its in to bad a shape

Kelly

B) Not a bad looking machine, I never mind when they keep them painted up, it's easier to remove extra paint than rust. And yes take pic's.

sshell

B) The advice here is top notch. I noticed a trooper squad car in the back ground, are you a trooper? If so my respect for the job you guys do. B) If not is he there to report a Horse Thief :whistle: Just kidding, :horseplay:

Steve

T-Mo

I seen you post over on MTF. Nice looking tractor. And, before I forget, B) .

Teddy da Bear

Nice looking tractor.

Glad you could join us!

B)